• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Girl on Girl .... when, why, and.......

T

tracee

When and under what circumstances did you girls have your first girl/girl encounter..... and what are your feeling for/against.

I had my first when I was 14 with our Nanny who was 20. She was employed to look after my brother. I was fairly well "developed" and we were looking a photos together...... just happened. She made the first move by just holding me tight whilst I was reciting an unpleasant incident, then she lifted my hair and kissed me on the neck. I nearly freaked, but something told me to just let it flow........ did it ever. We were at it for the best part of the night as we knew my parents would not, could not be home until the wee hours of the morning. I didn't want anything to do with boys for awhile...... boy germs. And how do I feel now....... bring it on..... we girls really DO know how to boogie.;D;D

T

Tania Admin

When and under what circumstances did you girls have your first girl/girl encounter..... and what are your feeling for/against.

I had my first when I was 14 with our Nanny who was 20. She was employed to look after my brother. I was fairly well "developed" and we were looking a photos together...... just happened. She made the first move by just holding me tight whilst I was reciting an unpleasant incident, then she lifted my hair and kissed me on the neck. I nearly freaked, but something told me to just let it flow........ did it ever. We were at it for the best part of the night as we knew my parents would not, could not be home until the wee hours of the morning. I didn't want anything to do with boys for awhile...... boy germs. And how do I feel now....... bring it on..... we girls really DO know how to boogie.;D;D

My first experimintation with girls was at school, then when I was 19 I had a few girl on girl experiences, over the years a couple of times here and there,,but over the last 6 months it's been alot more often,,not turning off men (not in the slightest), just like to be able to have my cake and eat it too,,I know greedy me :la:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
At school. We were in the same class and played the same sports. Sometimes we caught up for a match of Tennis, went to her place after for a cold drink, listened to music and started play fighting. Sure thing we 'accidentally' touched each other on certain places. Guess that was the only way to satisfy our curiosity without embarrassment. Pretty harmless and it never went further than that. My first 'real' experience with another woman happened through work.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
*cold shower*...lol...I would lurve to be the innocent observer...lol

S

Saige

Mine was when I was 14/15...with my best friend, its was to this day one of the most exciting and "wtf" moments in my life...and never really thought about girls before.....BUT that changed that. We regularly played in secret for many years.....ohhhh she was so stunning...droooll!!!!!

I dont like to use the word Bi Sexual...I prefer I am attracted to the person not the gender!!!

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
In my teens, I had a few, teasing/tickling, intimate hugging kind of moments where we were too shy to make a move
but looking back, it was sexual, just very innocent :)
First time was only 5yrs ago. She was older than me and gorgeous...I couldn't stop kissing her...soo sensual and soft and intimate
mmmmm
Haven't turned back since...women are very beautiful and yummy to play with :)

A

Abbi May

My experience left little to be desired. I was let down, well and truly, when what I thought there was going to be something special between myself and another young, attractive and intelligent woman, but found it disappointing when she insisted her partner join in. She tasted wonderful and it makes me wet just thinking about the softness of her lips, both lips. The mood was electric and I am sure she was just as turned on as I was. Then Mr. Big (who wasn't actually that big) entered the room and it was like someone threw buckets of cold water over us. Which might have been arousing with perky nipples and chattering teeth, but the thought of slapping him crossed both our minds! Then he got into the king size bed and began kissing each of us in turn and tickling, touching and sucking everywhere he could. Then..... It all changed! The mood went out the window along with my motivation when I noticed my friend starting to get jealous. It all happened when I was enjoying my favorite pleasure of all French, and Mr Big was doing a good job too, then she jumped up with a cry and stormed out the door, to run back and slam it, open it, and slam it once more for impact. I sighed and resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be coming at all that night. So I am still waiting to experience that illustrious dream that others have raved about. I just have to sit back and wait I suppose. Sigh!

C

Chilli

I had a night with Saige when I started working in the industry(after hours hehehehe). I am not bi but I am always up for new experiences and since I was new to industry and Saige helps me with questions and advice if I need, I asked her one night after few drinks if she would do it with.Anyway as you can imagine we had greatest fun!!!

e hot_chilli_88@yahoo.com
m 0466886839

weepingeye

Gold Member
More, more, bravo, bravo.

Congratulations all! This is one of the horniest threads ever started. And yes, they do read like teen boy fantasies - except they're just as full of vitality now.

Tracee's is the most fantastic and Penthouse Forum letter like thus far. So let's encourage the girls to keep submitting haha!

F

Fingersxx

I had my first exp with a woman I was modelling with (cliche I know), plus a few more encounters. But had a hiatus when I met my husband...thankfully, I am back on the chick bus and I am loving the rides..Best thing I ever bought was a double ender ;-)