• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Getting over my ex girlfriend

H

HeartBreakKid

We broke up 3 weeks ago. Was totally in love. Now I'm single and ready to mingle. Last weekend I took a girl home friday night from a club but I didnt want to do anything. Then on saturday I took a stripper home with me. Decided that I wasnt ready, so all i did was give her a back massage and felt her boobs.

What is WRONG with me? Is this a sign that the breakup has destroyed my sex drive? I made the effort to charm the girls back to my place but decided I didnt want to do anything. It just didnt feel right. Am I being a pussy?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You are just being human, your body was one place and your mind was another.Breakups take time...and sometimes the time is just to value what you had.If it was super special it is always worth trying again.

S

Saige

We broke up 3 weeks ago. Was totally in love. Now I'm single and ready to mingle. Last weekend I took a girl home friday night from a club but I didnt want to do anything. Then on saturday I took a stripper home with me. Decided that I wasnt ready, so all i did was give her a back massage and felt her boobs.

What is WRONG with me? Is this a sign that the breakup has destroyed my sex drive? I made the effort to charm the girls back to my place but decided I didnt want to do anything. It just didnt feel right. Am I being a pussy?

Oh luv..its only been three weeks, you have broken uo with someone you loved and sex is very much an emotional state thing....Just because you are mourning (even if you think your not...you heaart and brain know you really are!!!)..Just give it some time...dont try to hard to just forget..deal with it properly in your heart then let it go, move on and BANG every stripper in town!!!
Good Luck x

H

HeartBreakKid

Haha thanks ladies. Very sweet of you. I wish I could get her back. She seems to think our age difference is a problem. I'm 24, shes 31. It hurts so much, been feeling real lonely. I just want my sexy woman back :mad:

S

Saige

Haha thanks ladies. Very sweet of you. I wish I could get her back. She seems to think our age difference is a problem. I'm 24, shes 31. It hurts so much, been feeling real lonely. I just want my sexy woman back :mad:

Oh broken hearts are hard...feelin for you luv...Do you think it is really meant to be??? 31...does she want kids, are you ready for that at 24...and for the right reasons not just to keep her??? If you think it is worth fighting for GO FOR IT but if you sit down and think without the outside "noise"..is it just time to moave on...cherish what you had...:love10::love10::love10:

H

HeartBreakKid

Oh broken hearts are hard...feelin for you luv...Do you think it is really meant to be??? 31...does she want kids, are you ready for that at 24...and for the right reasons not just to keep her??? If you think it is worth fighting for GO FOR IT but if you sit down and think without the outside "noise"..is it just time to moave on...cherish what you had...:love10::love10::love10:

Ive been fighting for it and fighting for it, but i dont want to get overbearing and annoying... ive said the absolute sweetest and most meaningful things to her since we broke and shes sticking to her guns. which is fair enough. i guess i should just let go. going to take some time i suppose. just hating this loneliness i feel!

thanks for letting me vent

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
No, sounds like you are definitely not in the mind set for a new adventure even only for a one night stand. So do yourself a favour and don't push it. Wounds need time to heal especially when they are rather deep.
Best way to get over a relation ship is to allow time to hurt and heal.
All the best babe.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx