• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Get serious to attract women.

Fudd

Foundation Member
I came across the following article on the WAtoday website and it may be interesting to see what you think of it. There were a number of comments posted in relation to this article but the first one, in my opinion, hit the nail on the head.

Women more attracted to serious men than happy men

Your thoughts?
Fudd :)

S

Spaceball1

Pardon my French, I don't usually say it out loud, but what a load of Shiitake mushrooms. Seriously, if that is what girls want, then I will be eternally single.

Though I don't place any stock in the article, as I am of the opinion that as long as you don't act like an idiot or a child, then you can be happy and smiling or serious and sensible and find a nice person to date.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Seriously as a woman I disagree... this just goes to show don't believe everything you read.. LOL:laughing4

A

AnthonyJ

I think what they are talking about(in general)more of a bad boy image and try to help/change fix the problem,more this sad arse prick needs some help!im sure after a while that would were thin.
There are plenty of happy/funny ppl doing ok with the ladies i for one are one of them guys.
those studies are a crock of shit!

svengali

Foundation Member
Phooey!!

That is about the same level of research which goes into your average comic. Someone needs to find a real job.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
A study at Latrobe University showed that the kind of male face that a woman finds attractive can differ, depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and massculine features. If she is menstruating, she is more prone to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a cricket bat jammed up his arse whilst on fire

Rhett ::)

Happy2

Legend Member
These may well be the very same researchers who recommend to the
fashion industry that a walking splinter is beautiful and representative of
the general public and that if a model smiles she will never work again

A

Alecia the Foxx

I think most women find that men need to grow up. However, in saying that; a male with no sense of humor is nothing but an enormous drag, so I would take these research results with a grain of salt. Just my personal view though.

osscar

Foundation Member
Rhett and scarlett that has to be the funniest thing ive read in years, :) and quite accurate research from my experience . keep the quotes coming lol
and most ladies i have met like funny guys as "girls just wanna have fuuun "