• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gamer girls?

S

sexyaccent

Just wondering if theres any gamer girls in these forums =) example: computer games, online/offline, console games etc.

Hello to any of you who this might be =) hope to chat to ya!

CathyDomme

Gold Member
Just wondering if theres any gamer girls in these forums =) example: computer games, online/offline, console games etc.

Hello to any of you who this might be =) hope to chat to ya!

Not much into RPG's, although I did love playing Blood Bowl... (My team was all Nuns... LOL) I obsessed over WoW in 2008 but managed to break that addiction... and think that my XBox360 & a 22" HD LCD are one of the best additions to my bedroom... :)

S

sexyaccent

wowie! I didn't think i'd get a response this quick =D awesome cathy yeah....WoW had its hold over me for awhile at some point but I honestly cbf'd anymore.....and that sounds like an awesome bedroom =p can I come play? =)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hey.... before i respond, have to ask... where is this sexy accent from? hahaha

I tend to get hooked on games!! Will play 24/7 til I either clock the game or get bored with it!! I try and avoid playing TOO often because i feel horrible for sitting around hours on end with only my fingers getting excercise...

must admit I still get hooked on the old school games... starcraft, (CANT WAIT for SC2!!! ooo mustnt be too far away now... must go back and check! haha, for all i know its already been released... ) Diablo, WoW, didnt mind Call Of Duty... I blame my 2 ex's... they were both TOTAL computer nerds, with the LAN parties which i always got dragged along to. I think it was pure survival that made me get into the games initally! if i didnt play with the guys, then i ended up being the one always having to get up for food, drinks, smokes, whatever they needed. hahaha

but nothing can beat gaming for killing time!! well... other than sex of course!

S

sexyaccent

wowie! loving the gamer girls =D my accent is from the USA! Washington State to be exact. I actually work at a gaming net cafe in Perth so am around games all the time would love to see more gamer girls!

M

Mary Anne PA

*raises hand*
Im on maternity leave right now, and packed up the computer early (We are coming back to WA) as I knew Id spend all day on the Sims2 and Diablo2, and never actually pack!
I also have a hentai game called 'true love' on my laptop, which is fun :)
(ps I still have my gameboy advance for emergencies hehe)

S

sexyaccent

haha yeah that'd be awesome lan party gangbang fun....whisper me if interested =D

S

sexyaccent

Another question to the gamer girls, any of you into anime ? which ones =)

adam74

Silver Member
Deviant, that is a brilliant idea! I'm a gamer, but not a girl, so I better exit the thread real fast...

M

Mary Anne PA

I like some anime, 'Death note' is my current fav, with 'Devil may cry' coming in second.

S

sexyaccent

Thats good if you like death note you should definately check out code geass its very very much like it. Recently I found one I liked alot called soul eater. For any gals into anime check out animefreak.tv great streaming site =)

S

sexyaccent

Totally bumping this up cause I want to know more gamer gals in perth =D

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I have a playstation 3 :) I don't play it that much but i do enjoy it.

I guess the only guy type game I play though is red dead redemption, otherwise its just sims 3 or little big planet :p

L

Lilly@SL

Yay for gamer girls! I love Halo, Zelda (Ocarina of Time is awesome!) and Red Dead Redemption is pretty cool although I'm still getting the hang of it. I was in to WoW, but when my ex and I broke up I deleted my account as we used to play together. Hahaha. It was very symbolic at the time- thinking back on it now though = silly Lilly! I'm a sucker for Crash Bandicoot and I loved Sim City. I think COD is pretty wonderful as well (although I'm not very good at it!)- oh gosh, so many games to talk about!

Lilly x