• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Funny 😂

lucylee

Gold Member
When Brown skinned woman bleaches their skin with dangerous chemicals and spend thousands on whitening creams to be achieved lighter skin.
When light skinned woman spend thousands in fake tanning products, spraying tan solutions and dangerous lights to aim to darken their skin.

... and me using coconut 🥥 oil to avoid dehydration drink plenty of H20 alone. WHO’s doesn’t give a flying Phuck about skin colour because everyone is simple BEAUTIFUL in their own SKIN - funny haha

Slugger1

Legend Member
When Brown skinned woman bleaches their skin with dangerous chemicals and spend thousands on whitening creams to be achieved lighter skin.
When light skinned woman spend thousands in fake tanning products, spraying tan solutions and dangerous lights to aim to darken their skin.

... and me using coconut 🥥 oil to avoid dehydration drink plenty of H20 alone. WHO’s doesn’t give a flying Phuck about skin colour because everyone is simple BEAUTIFUL in their own SKIN - funny haha
I have often wondered about this as well Lucy.

It seems that light skinned people want to be darker and dark skinned people lighter.

This makes the cosmetic companies very rich.

dan60

Diamond Member
i don't watch it religiously, but sometimes that program 'Botched' comes on the TV.
the 2 x plastic surgeons do some great work on people with genuine skin problems.
they fix up some bad work after car crashes and birth defects etc.
but some of the people, mainly women, who come in with botched implants, rhino, arse implants etc are amazing.
i have no idea why some women think that big stupid lips are attractive.
especially when they can't even talk or drink properly.
i like full lipped women but not when they look like a ducks arse with botox.

there are a few barbie doll girls out there, one wanted to increase her bust by injecting more stuff in her implants.
the docs refused, saying she could explode.
1591345463781.png