• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rocketman

Gold Member
i am planning to be in BKK early June for about 4 days.... Have been trolling all the reviews & forums regarding some fun there. Short time / long time etc ...
Would appreciate any thoughts of your experiences and recommendations including accomodation.
Thanks in advance ...Bazzaa.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hi Bazzaa

Maryanne and my self spend some time over there a couple of years ago ..

It was certainly a eye opener but a amazing time ..

We went to Soi 7 . Where Maryanne's friends own the Aussie bar .. Great night had by all ...

We stayed at Citrus Sukhumvit 13 it was great .....

Dr. BJ'S Nuru blew me away

Love to hear other peoples experience
Ms Sue

Winter W.

Gold Member
Hi Bazzaa

We went to Soi 7 . Where Maryanne's friends own the Aussie bar .. Great night had by all ...

Ms Sue

id love to go there busy atm going crazy but when i get back from there i will plan a trip :)

funflyer

Foundation Member
I lived in Bangkok for 8 years so I know a few places. At the moment the most lively area is Soi Cowboy. (Soi 23) And many hotels in the main road near Soi Cowboy, called Sukhumvit Road. Which hotel? Depends on your budget but a great cheap place is Nanathai Mansion on Soi 4

Last edited:

Rocketman

Gold Member
Hi Bazzaa

Ms Sue
Many thanks Ms Sue ..appreciate the response & advice! I will certainly check out the Aussie Bar, Dr BJ's and also the hotel.