• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fun Lust Leisure and Pleasure

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Sexiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think it should be. Absolutely. My sex appeal, whatever it might be, isn't obvious... at least to me. 20190911_010554.jpg

Touching and teasing are probably two of the most sexy and erotic ways to arouse your partner. And we love it! If you love it when your partner arouses you with his or her touch, then share this quote and get a naughty smile back ☺

tenor-7.gif

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Physical attraction that strong is addictive. And knowing that kind of magic isn’t just a fantasy makes me want to find it again. But what about being with someone who makes me a better person? What about sharing my life with someone who adores me as much as I adore him, whom I can always count on, who helps me find my way when I’m lost? 5bc8c5d1c7621906511ecde2-480-360.jpg

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
"Kiss my neck, bite me, pull my hair, trace my spine, hold me down, use your tongue, make me moan, don't stop 'til I'm SHAKING." images.jpeg-1.jpg