• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fuck Buddy Etiquette ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bozram

Called round to see my fuck buddy (Sally) who was due out with her mate Paula.
Sally was bent over her sideboard painting her nails when she demanded "give me your cock" and "Paula will film it"
After pulling her lacy thong to one side I began slowly fucking her from the rear. Sally told Paula to tongue her arse, which she duly did. When I was about to cum Sally instructed Paula to "get his spunk" - and Paula placed her mouth round my swollen cock and caught my load before then kissin Sally open-mouthed and swapping my cum.
Later that night Paula wanted 'some action, but Sally refused saying I was her fuck buddy. Am I just being a slag or is Sally out of order?
(Mind you, since that night Paula has wanked me off a couple of times when Sally wasn't around :) )
are there any general rules ? Or are all 'rules' cancelled ?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

warm.delights

don't know about that one.... sounds like maybe possessiveness is coming into it.
considering it was all about sharing to begin with the best thing is to ask them both together what their expectations are.

they need to be up front with their needs.... if they cannot do that then it is unfair on you.

and of course, unfair on themselves as well.

svengali

Foundation Member
The rules are whatever you two or three decide they are but there must be at least a set of guidelines as to who does what and with what and to whom.

Personally, I would not stand for any female, fuck buddy or not, ordering me around in the manner you apparently allowed Sally to. In particular, I would decide where my cock and my spunk went but don't let me tell you how to run your railroad. The only advice I will offer, take it or leave it, is just don't be a doormat.

U

upanddown

Is she a fuck buddy or a wife? I always thought a fuck buddy was a non emotional sexual partner

B

Bozram

Yeah, good point, well made.
The words "cake and eat it" spring to mind. Suppose I was (I am) being a typical bloke and thinking with my cock :)
I'm probably just thinking too much about this and should move on or shut up, I mean we're both getting some enjoyment out of things :)
Oh, and since then, Paula has been in touch and we've done our won things :):icon_blow

Status
Not open for further replies.