• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Freshly waxed pussy

M

msmagdelena

Yesterday I treated my pussy to her grooming & I must say that there is nothing more fresh feeling than the first day or 2 straight after a fresh wax. The skin is more responsive to all sorts of sensations whether it be the feeling of soft silk knickers against it, A gentle hand or even a lovely kiss.

How do other ladies or gents feel about a freshly waxed pussy?

pocket-pussy-1-toh25056.jpg

S

sexnut

Yesterday I treated my pussy to her grooming & I must say that there is nothing more fresh feeling than the first day or 2 straight after a fresh wax. The skin is more responsive to all sorts of sensations whether it be the feeling of soft silk knickers against it, A gentle hand or even a lovely kiss.

How do other ladies or gents feel about a freshly waxed pussy?

Feeling of soft silk knickers before my gentle hands slide in to pull off the knickers and finishing with a lovely warm kiss mwuah xxx

Don't know if I've had a freshly waxed pussy before

L

Layd_bak

There nothing like a freshly waxed pussy, it's great nice and soft and i reckon tastes better lol ; )

Demon

Legend Member
:love3:Beautiful. Soft silk knickers, gentle caress, kissing the outside of the knickers, moving to the upper thighs, with some tongue teasing (tip only), pull aside the knickers to view the wonderful smooth pussy. Gently blow the pussy, glide the finger over the waxed area, and onto the clit. Kiss and touch with the tip of the tongue. Move onto the clit, then to the pussy. Respond to the lady's moves and sounds. More gentle? Or more movement? Tongue up and down, or in and out, or alternate both?

When are you on next msmagdelena?:love3: