• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bigsteveoo88xx x

Silver Member
Hey all you out there,

So what are your thoughts on kissing and receiving a you are silly's. How big are the risks of catching something and what could you catch? Should I stay clear of this?

Thoughts?
Thanks

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey all you out there,

So what are your thoughts on kissing and receiving a you are silly's. How big are the risks of catching something and what could you catch? Should I stay clear of this?

Thoughts?
Thanks
Whats your opinion...you're in charge of wat happens to your body

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Yo steveo!

Google is your friend, as they say, and the big bad guv'ment and other do-gooders have loads of info on STIs out there, for example: http://www.healthdirect.gov.au/sexually-transmitted-infections-sti and http://www.sti.health.gov.au/internet/sti/publishing.nsf/Content/key-information-faqs. This tells you:

What does safe sex actually mean?
Safe sex is when you don’t exchange semen, vaginal fluids or blood with your partner. This reduces the risk of getting or passing on STI and unplanned pregnancy. While the only way to be 100 per cent safe is to avoid sex altogether, you can improve your safety. You can make the choice to always use a condom if you’re having sexual intercourse; have you and your partner tested for STI regularly and try not to have multiple partners. You can also try safer sexual activities that don’t involve actual intercourse, such as kissing, massage, oral sex with a condom and mutual masturbation.

(So this suggests kissing and CBJ are relatively safer than vaginal intercourse -- no surprises there.)

If I only have oral sex, can I get an STI?
Unprotected oral sex can spread some STI, particularly herpes. Bacterial infections like gonorrhoea and syphilis can also be spread through oral sex. If you have oral sex you should still use condoms and avoid getting semen or blood in your mouth or on any area of broken skin.

(This points out that you can catch various nasty bugs through BBBJs, so CBJs are much safer.)

Now 'kissing' on these sites is not defined (is it only light kissing or DFK also?) and is portrayed as quite safe, but I'm pretty sure there is a (perhaps comparatively small) risk of catching HSV (1 especially, 2 more rarely) and HPV from exchange of saliva that occurs with DFK. But they may not classify HSV-1 (the cold sore virus) as an STI these days because it is so common in the population and can be caught through non-sexual contact as well. Similarly with many types of HPV which can cause different kinds of warts, not just on the genitals.

As it advises above, 'the only way to be 100 per cent safe is to avoid sex altogether'. But who wants to be Bubble Boy all their life? Sensible precautions like condoms can minimise (not eliminate) the risk, while still allowing all of us a high degree of mutual pleasure.

Stay safe, dude!

X

T

Tania Admin

The health risks are huge (not with kissing) but you are silly is just as bad as "penis in vagina" unprotected sex. Most definitely a concern for all involved.

XLNC

Legend Member
The health risks are huge (not with kissing) but you are silly is just as bad as "penis in vagina" unprotected sex. Most definitely a concern for all involved.
I'm pretty sure in relative terms you are silly is not 'just as bad' as vaginal (or anal) intercourse. Still dangerous but not on the same level as far as risk of transmission is concerned. This is quite consistent across sexual health experts.

T

Tania Admin

I'm pretty sure in relative terms you are silly is not 'just as bad' as vaginal (or anal) intercourse. Still dangerous but not on the same level as far as risk of transmission is concerned. This is quite consistent across sexual health experts.
For herpes, genital warts and Chlamydia (just to name a few) you are silly is the same.....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
You've cum to the right place if thats wat you are after

XLNC

Legend Member
There is also Gonorrhoea,NSU (Non-Specific Urethritis), Syphilis,HIV and don't forget Thrush.:eek: Is any of these worth it just to not wear a condom?????
No way. My soldier always has his fuckjacket on when going into battle these days. All I was saying is that the expert consensus is that you are silly is not on an equal footing with unprotected intercourse when it comes to transmission risk. The risk in both scenarios is very real and high, just not the same. But if you catch one of the abovementioned nasties through you are silly, the outcome is equally bad.

MrBig

Diamond Member
HIV and unprotected BJ.
If giver is infected then receiver has .04% chance of infection. This means that if you're getting unprotected head ONLY from HIV infected providers then on average the receiver will become infected after the 2500th episode. Now what are the chances (in the western world) of coming across a person infected by HIV?
If receiver is infected then the provider has .005% chance of infection.
(Ten-fold greater risk for the receiver.)
If the provider is a WL and ONLY has HIV clients then she has 1 in 200,000 chance of becoming infected herself.
The numbers for other sexually transmitted infections are lower.
If genitals are wound and ulcer free then numbers get so close to zero.
Looks like there are many more viruses and bacteria to worry about out there - like the common flu even.
I find that nurses seem to be tolerant of you are silly/CIM.
I bet condom manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Source of Risk factor: Wikipedia

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank you Mr Little informative, but you are missing the point, if a law says you must do something and you do not listen you get fined, and these ladies need a line between working lives and personal lives as do the clients so BJ's with a condom are a must, plus it takes you longer to cum so what are you complaining:cat::cat: about, more suck for your money.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Thank you Mr Little informative, but you are missing the point, if a law says you must do something and you do not listen you get fined, and these ladies need a line between working lives and personal lives as do the clients so BJ's with a condom are a must, plus it takes you longer to cum so what are you complaining:cat::cat: about, more suck for your money.
What point am I missing? Is it a requirement in this forum that it must all be WL related?
The topic is "French kissing and BJ's - health risks?". I'm quoting statistics and giving them some perspective. I'm not discussing the law and any reference to WLs is provided as they are generally in the higher risk group.
For the record. I don't engage the service of working ladies for FS or BJ. Does that disqualify from membership to this forum?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No it doesn't and i have mixed up the threads by not checking where I was posting, every one is jumping the threads in other forums rather than us keeping all information on the campaign in the new Unsafe Sex advertiser forum. Please do not post here unless talking about Kissing or you are silly health risk as the member bigsteve started.

sparky

Legend Member
No it doesn't and i have mixed up the threads by not checking where I was posting, every one is jumping the threads in other forums rather than us keeping all information on the campaign in the new Unsafe Sex advertiser forum. Please do not post here unless talking about Kissing or you are silly health risk as the member bigsteve started.

Oooops jumped the gun did we ??? :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
;)Apology accepted MAK.

My name is Mary-Anne K or maryanne MAK is a truck, Ma'am is acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozrock

Silver Member
Hi, This is an important thread, so I will make a few points on the subject of you are silly and the risks.

If someone gives natural oral sex and then kisses you and you then give them natural oral an organism can be transferred to both the mouth and genital region. As an example you may have chlamydia without being aware of it and give it to the other person.

There is a lot of complacency about a number of infections due to treatments being available. However, remember chlamydia not only causes pelvic inflammatory disease, but also infertility.

Syphilis can cause nasty mouth ulcers. Untreated it may still resolve, but can spread to bone, cardiovascular system and central nervous system. It can reactive and cause congenital infection.

Herpes stays with you lifelong, although the severity and number of recurrences varies between people. Herpes can cause a severe infection if transmitted to a baby at delivery should it reactivate at that time.

Gonorrhoea can cause a nasty pharyngitis.

I could talk about other infections, but I think I have made the point about risk!!

The risk is generally less with oral sex, but the consequences can be severe. Not just for the person with the disease, but their families. No one wants to see a child get an STI at the time of birth due to reactivation of an infection!

Maryanne promotes the safe sex message for the benefits of both WL and clients and should be congratulated for doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigsteveoo88xx x

Silver Member
All good points - Thanks

However my we include this thread as not just WL but in general.. If you meet a girl at a club and take her home even.

We have not discussed much about kissing - let alone you are silly.

What is the risk in Kissing?

Thanks you all for the great input so far.

MikeB

Legend Member
HIV and unprotected BJ.
If giver is infected then receiver has .04% chance of infection. This means that if you're getting unprotected head ONLY from HIV infected providers then on average the receiver will become infected after the 2500th episode. Now what are the chances (in the western world) of coming across a person infected by HIV?
If receiver is infected then the provider has .005% chance of infection.
(Ten-fold greater risk for the receiver.)
If the provider is a WL and ONLY has HIV clients then she has 1 in 200,000 chance of becoming infected herself.
The numbers for other sexually transmitted infections are lower.
If genitals are wound and ulcer free then numbers get so close to zero.
Looks like there are many more viruses and bacteria to worry about out there - like the common flu even.
I find that nurses seem to be tolerant of you are silly/CIM.
I bet condom manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank.

Source of Risk factor: Wikipedia

Problem with a statistical approach such as quoted above, is that the stats don't ever support the prediction of which occurrence will deliver the positive outcome. ie equating a 0.04% chance to the positive outcome (infection) not occurring for the first 2499 actions is not supported. The outcome could be delivered on the first then not recur for the next 2499 to give the same statistical result!

As they say liars, liars and statisticians!

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
This is all dependent on situation. Everyone on this forum needs to remember that the membership here is made up of people from all walks of life, with many different backgrounds. What is incredibly unsafe (and even illegal) in one situation, may be 100% acceptable in another.

Back to risks involved. As many have pointed out, there is risk associated with any 'unsafe' sex practices.
The best way to go is if you have not seen your lover's medical stating they are clear, then use a prophylactic for any act than can transfer bodily fluids.
Kissing is difficult as there is no way to cover this (unless you put your hand in between like I remember doing in primary school!). There is still a risk but if you stay clear of tongue kissing then, I believe, you greatly reduce your risk of unwanted STI's. However, complete abstinence is clearly the safest (if not the most fun) option.

This is just my opinion but one I believe to be pretty darn correct! ;)

xx

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member
Hey all you out there,

Thoughts?
Thanks

** As a working girl, when a working girl see a jon she undergoes a health check discretely. This is performed by initially ensuring there are no visible signs of herpes on the mouth - once that is clear she then kisses him passionately; slowing removing his clothes. She will then glide her tongue down his torso to reach his manhood.

She will discretely look at the manhood and blow on it - giving the guy initial tease but at the same time she is actually carrying out a health check.

She will be checking to see there is no substances leaking from his manhood; there must not be signs of warts of herpes and the number one crucial thing is he must be clean. He must have showered before and if he is not circumcised he must pull his foreskin back and clean underneath the skin.

Once he passes this test - there is medically very low risk of you getting an STI by doing bare back blow job - however - further cum must not go in the mouth; you cannot swallow and you cannot have cum on the face - as you cant tell whether he does have herpes and if the cum gets in the eye - a drama.

Stick to the rules and the rules will protect you,.