• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Forum Logout Delay Issue

joe12155

Legend Member
Click on your avatar at the top and log out comes up at the bottom of the page.

I have the same problem on my computer. I couldn't log out on the TS website despite clicking my avatar at the top, followed by clicking the log out that appears at the bottom of the page. So I am forced to do the close/shout down every time.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I have the same problem on my computer. I couldn't log out on the TS website despite clicking my avatar at the top, followed by clicking the log out that appears at the bottom of the page. So I am forced to do the close/shout down every time.
We are looking at this problem it does log out but takes about 4 minutes for me,

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
Couldn't work out how to log out on the TS mobile site, maybe just the problem of navigating a smaller screen.

Hey Mike, thanks for the heads up never actually tried logging out on my phone lol..... You need to click on your profile picture then click logout donw the bottom of the popup xx

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member

Hey Joe it is an issue with our content (so much of it lol) I find if I click the logout button and then click it again it's done instantly.... Let me know how you go xx

Richard Forum IT

Richard IT
We are investigating the cause and solution to the SLOW logout issue.

So far it seems to be related only to the chrome based browsers, which most are, and not Firefox or mozilla based browsers.

Testing...

Last edited:

Richard Forum IT

Richard IT
At this point it is a known bug with Chrome.

Guess we just have to wait... to logout! Or don't logout, of course.

A way around it, in the meantime, is to use Firefox or a mozilla based web browser, of course.