• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

August 4th Leo's are intelligent, compassionate and strong-willed, and their resistance to any kind of restraint endows them with radical and pioneering potential. When they channel their energies positively they have the ability to enlighten and enliven others, but others should be very careful not to challenge their need for independence because autonomy of thought is of the utmost importance to them.

@labuan89

@ladlad
@Russell Moore

T

Tania Admin

August 5th Leo's are intelligent and witty, with a flair for good conversation. On rare occasions they can be sarcastic, but they are generally good-natured and unwilling to use their wit to sting others.

@Bundy Nut

T

Tania Admin

August 6th Leo's are good-tempered and pleasant. From an early age they have a need to live up to their own potential. They are exceptionally ambitious. They know the worth of self-actualization and are constantly looking for a way to train their talents and bend them toward something important and interesting.

@aaaron92
@Bigbg
@evenin
@fordguy1111
@Mulder
@Seah

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Where do you get these from Tania, not seen these members posting at all. :)

actually, not seen where you can place your DOB in your forum profile? (mine was the 30th July)

T

Tania Admin

Where do you get these from Tania, not seen these members posting at all. :)

actually, not seen where you can place your DOB in your forum profile? (mine was the 30th July)
Double click on Members next to Media on the Home Page. Then click on today's birthdays on the left hand side.
When I 1st started doing the birthday posts I realised just how many lurkers they are.
I have also had a few pm's from people who said they hadn't been on here for ages and the birthday message perked their interest again :)

DOB I presume is at set up of account and or in your profile settings. If you can't find where to add yours would you like me to do it for you through the admin section?

And happy belated birthday for the 30th πŸ’‹πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

T

Tania Admin

August 7th Leo's carry out their activities in a charming, fearless manner. This has endeared you to many people in your society. For this reason, you are bound to go far in life.

@Bushfire
@mine medic

sircurious

Legend Member
Double click on Members next to Media on the Home Page. Then click on today's birthdays on the left hand side.
When I 1st started doing the birthday posts I realised just how many lurkers they are.
I have also had a few pm's from people who said they hadn't been on here for ages and the birthday message perked their interest again :)

DOB I presume is at set up of account and or in your profile settings. If you can't find where to add yours would you like me to do it for you through the admin section?

When I signed up I wasn't asked for my DOB either - my DOB is 15/04/1971

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member

thanks Tania. I do not recall seeing DOB field when I joined the forum.

T

Tania Admin

August 9th Leo's have an inborn sense of optimism. This is drawn from the fact that you believe there’s no such thing as impossible.
As long as you are able to focus on something and put in the necessary amount of work, things will work out. This is how you think of things, even in almost impossible situations.

@bushy
@jerry hattrick
@Ryan Bennett
@sunjito
and the very famous!!!\

@Wazza

T

Tania Admin

August 10th Leo's are known for humor, optimism and their ability to inspire. While others may stray from the spotlight, you are most comfortable being the center of attention. You love to entertain those close to you and won't be satisfied until your audience's sides are splitting.

@cocky_lamas
@mybad
@thatguy