• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

footy finals

Benny

Gold Member
so who do think will play in the finals,me hawthorn and cats, do you think freo have a chance or sydney take it out again,,,,,

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
so who do think will play in the finals,me hawthorn and cats, do you think freo have a chance or sydney take it out again,,,,,

Ahhhhhhh Benben........Freo definitely has a change...............let's wait and see. ;)

R.xxxxxxxx

C

Contrarian

The Lithgow Shamrocks or The Mandurah Mullets! I got the tip from Roy and HG!

Matt-in-Black

Silver Member
I'm West Coast supporter, but I think Freo will make it through IF they can take top two. Geelong just dropped one so it's there for the taking.

C

Contrarian

Go Lithgow! Farmer Andy's daughter is promising first goalkicker a roll in the hay!

C

Contrarian

Spare a thought for the poor fucking bitch at 51 seconds!

[video=youtube;ULoQ_y1wu14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULoQ_y1wu14[/video]

C

Contrarian

And then along came Al and spoilt it for every other coach on the planet. Great scriptwriting!

[video=youtube;9rFx6OFooCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs[/video]

C

Contrarian

And then there's the "wanka".
[video=youtube;87pitw3k5f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87pitw3k5f8[/video]

Benny

Gold Member
i think freo and hawks will be in the finals,might put a little bet on them two making the finals..........

F

Farm Boy

Hawthorn and Geelong will play in the finals so will Fremantle and Sidney but Benny WHO will be in the GRAND FINAL ?????

Happy2

Legend Member
Hawthorn and Geelong will play in the finals so will Fremantle and Sidney but Benny WHO will be in the GRAND FINAL ?????

With their wealth of big final experience I think the race will be between Sydney, Hawthorn and probably Geelong

Happy2

Legend Member
are we talking about real football or afl? hahahahahaaha

See the the Iraqi player go down after a tangling of feet in the Aus/Iraq game?
Had to be carried off on a stretcher in absolute agony with what appeared to be a major back injury Then 3-5 mins later IF that long back on the field That is why the world game will remain
as the 4th ranked code in Australia Behind the games played by men And dont get me started on the Dive that got Italy through to the world cup in 2006 Sorry Fudd

F

Farm Boy

With their wealth of big final experience I think the race will be between Sydney, Hawthorn and probably Geelong

Geelong ??? no Grand final for Geelong is my bet H2 . Bombers and Magpies will play finals but in my opinion the GF is still too far away to call .

Happy2

Legend Member
Geelong ??? no Grand final for Geelong is my bet H2 . Bombers and Magpies will play finals but in my opinion the GF is still too far away to call .

Your a mad (Aren't they all?) Freo supporter FB Wheres you your faith Put your dockers in the finals I mean it will happen (one day) the GF

F

Farm Boy

Now pay Attention H2 go back to my first post on this thread and you will see I have put Hawthorn . Geelong , Fremantle and Sidney down as finals contenders then I bet that is bet Geelong miss the GF but included Essendon and Collingwood in my top eight ,

Now as for Geelong next week its Fremantle @ there home ground then Hawthorn @ the MCG drop those two and its back in the mix win and there on top by a Game or two if the Lions can win next week against the Harks ( doubtful ).

C

colzilla

Dope!. Hawthorn are like a well oiled machine. 10 inside 50's 10 goals etc

If I see one more short pass from the Dockers I think I'll scream. Grab the ball torpedo punt 70-80 meters up the ground so Ballantyne can fall over yet again... That would be more like it.

Benny

Gold Member
lions got no chance,voss will be lucky to coach next yr at the lions,if freo beat the cats there a big threat but hawks are on fire can the tigers finish top 8

Happy2

Legend Member
lions got no chance,voss will be lucky to coach next yr at the lions,if freo beat the cats there a big threat but hawks are on fire can the tigers finish top 8

Ninthmond ? I would love to see Richmond come ninth just miss the 8 by percentage

C

Contrarian

I remember some years ago there was a TV ad for the Footy Show. It ran something along the lines of; "The following men are revered experts in the football world." It followed with predictions for the next week's teams by the entire panel - McGuire, Newman, Lyons etc.

The voice over continues with; "How could they have got it so wrong?". And it shows each of their predictions versus the final result - of course all the experts were wrong. Hilarious ad - great self-deprecating humour!