football

Stan_the_Man

I swear to God I had something for this...
Silver Member
I'm all over cricket, and we've still got about a gazillion meaningless World Cup group matches to go...

Thank f*** the football is back.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
West-Coast-Team-Homepage-Campaign-Area-0f0e0a40-8b8b-4697-8c74-1c3512d6eb90.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I have said all week Its only a pre season game Why all the kerfufle?

Come 7 o'clock last night and realising the game was over and I had missed it I was dirty
Thank goodness for Fox and the generally interminable replays
Great to see the new kids The hope for your team in the new season

Great choice in footy teams by the way Bepp712 and Kitty

Stan_the_Man

I swear to God I had something for this...
Silver Member
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/d...ns-on-par-with-australia-20150318-1m1t1u.html

I actually don't understand the whole concept of 'gourmet' dining options at a football match. If I want to eat a fancy burger I'll go to a gastro-pub or burger bar. If I'm at the footy all I really want is pie, chips, and a beer. IT'S THE 'STRAYLIAN WAY, DAMMIT. Pulled pork, waffle chips and jalapenos? WTF is this wankery?!

I suppose this also means no more molten hot Chicken Treat subs at Subiaco that break out of their paper packaging and drop on the ground before you eat them because their soggy. Oh well, RIP.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Families will go back yo old times make up a picnic lunch at home n bring it to game.untill the caterers will start whinging theyre losing money then theyll have to close.but can u imagine in the stands a family of 5,if they can afford to go, with picnic hamper and other people with their picnic hampers all getting along in the confined spaces of their seats

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Australian Rules Football the only game I know where you get a point for missing the goal.