• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

First timer

Tommy

Silver Member
So I'm going to visit langtrees on Wednesday night when I get back to Perth.
I have gone to visit a few times but always lost my nerve. Can anyone offer any advice on what to expect.
Will definitely go but would like an insight on what happens when you walk in.
Many thanks everyone 😊😊

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh, on Wednesday, excellent :)
Well.......you will be greeted with a smile from one of the ladies behind reception. When you mention that it is your first time the receptionist will give you a short run down of how things work. You can either ask to meet the ladies first briefly before paying or you pay straight up, get a complimentary beer or glass of sparkling and join the ladies in the lounge for a chat.
Once you have chosen your lady you will go with her into a room and let the magic begin.
The lady of your choice will perform a health check on you - don't worry, standard procedure.
The time you have paid for starts when you are in the room.
Lol that's it from a reception point of view ;)

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Tommy - expect a fun filled night surrounded by the sexiest ladies in Perth!
Your nerves will disappear once you're in the lounge area relaxing and chatting with the ladies.
Everyone is really friendly so just enjoy yourself and have fun😘

Tommy

Silver Member
Thank you everyone for giving me the confidence to go and visit last night, I had the best time and everyone was so nice from the moment you walk in. Saw the amazing Lacey who made me feel so comfortable from beginning to end. Looking forward to my next visit now. 😊

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You can either ask to meet the ladies first briefly before paying or you pay straight up, get a complimentary beer or glass of sparkling and join the ladies in the lounge for a chat.

Please explain? Pay straight up ? so you hand you $400 and go sit in the lounge talk to the ladies BUT none take your fancy, what happens to the $400?

Tommy

Silver Member
Please explain? Pay straight up ? so you hand you $400 and go sit in the lounge talk to the ladies BUT none take your fancy, what happens to the $400?
I believe you can meet the ladies briefly before you pay, but judging by what I saw you're going to be hard pressed to not like anyone.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Thank you everyone for giving me the confidence to go and visit last night, I had the best time and everyone was so nice from the moment you walk in. Saw the amazing Lacey who made me feel so comfortable from beginning to end. Looking forward to my next visit now. 😊
Great to hear! Very happy for you mate πŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚ - Thanks for sharing your experiences too. Last time I went in I got intimidated and didn’t get past reception, so hearing such positive things is helpful.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Tommy, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first experience. πŸ™ƒ Let me guess....that might mean you will be back? πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž
Feel free to put a review on google for us........only if you want to πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Option A sounds nicer.. How long does that credit note last for? LOL
Depends on the client's circumstances, usually a week or two but can be flexible if the client is a FIFO or has got other commitments keeping him away for longer.