• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

First time anal experience

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
My partner has told me she loves anal and I've never done it. She would like for me to try it if not just once. I would say my fear of just about everything imaginable is what keeps me from attempting to do this. So, I would like to ask those that are experienced at it some questions?
1) how does one prepare for it, such as condom only bareback, etc we are exclusive, but I'm not one that could imagine going bareback anally.
2) empty bowels of not?
3) creams, oils to loosen the anus
4) cleanliness
5) whatever I have not covered.

Thanks

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
It's always a pleasure to hear of other ladies enjoying anal.
If your not comfortable with it bareback then use a condom.
Some ladies like to clean the area first in their preferred way.
It's more comfortable if the lady has empty bowels that day
Lube is your friend when it comes to anal and go slow to start and ease it in
Other then that enjoy :)

Freeballin

Gold Member
My partner has told me she loves anal and I've never done it. She would like for me to try it if not just once. I would say my fear of just about everything imaginable is what keeps me from attempting to do this. So, I would like to ask those that are experienced at it some questions?
1) how does one prepare for it, such as condom only bareback, etc we are exclusive, but I'm not one that could imagine going bareback anally.
2) empty bowels of not?
3) creams, oils to loosen the anus
4) cleanliness
5) whatever I have not covered.

Thanks
Lucky bloke.... just pray that once you have done the deed she doesn't want to return the favour with some pegging 😂😂😂

S

SilverSurfer44

Best of both worlds for a bisexual man, a hot cock inside and hot cock to put inside

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
ass.jpg
A Bird in the hand is worth .... hmmm none in the bush!!!

ass1.jpg
How does one ever find out about this kind of trickery!!

S

SilverSurfer44

Some big holes above

Last edited by a moderator: