• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

FIRST LOVE

Robbyboyperth

Silver Member
Got together with my first girlfriend at 15, married her at 19, loved her for 23 years and lost her to cancer 2 years ago. So....sort of romantic.....sort of a downer to the thread - sorry! That being said, a week before she died she told be ā€œdude, make sure you get laid more once Iā€™m gone, and make as many people feel uncomfortable as you possibly can....oh, and tell them we met in jailā€ (we didnā€™t but she was funny as fuck :)

Robbyboyperth

Silver Member
Woah thats a story. Dont think Ill ever find love like that. Hope you can find someone like that again and have love in your life once more

I doubt very highly Iā€™ll ever have that again, but thatā€™s ok! I had well over 20 year of fun, laughter, love, light and extreme happiness and thatā€™s way more than most people get I a lifetime! It doesnā€™t stop there either! Iā€™ve got my amazing kids to remind me of her and, being a single dad, I get to have a new sort of fun as well! Working at the same time is a touch challenging, but bloody hell is it worth it :)

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
Why is it that your first real love you had is the one that through your lifetime you look back on so fondly.
I was going to the gym today and a girl I went out with in high school for nearly 3 years popped into my head my first real love.
Anyway was a nice feeling I felt such warmth even now after 40 years crazy isn't it.

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I still talk to my first love, my wife meet her many years ago and we're still good friends after approximately 20yrs apart, just on other sides of the country. When I was going through the blue mountains last year my wife and I even discussed going to see her.

Alfred

Diamond Member
Grade 6 and the pretty girl down the street (also Grade 6) offered to show me her what was inside her pants.
So, outdoors in the long grass, I lay down on the ground, she stood over me and dropped them, and I got to see what girls had.
That's about as hot as it got for an eleven year old (and for at least 7 years after)

She went to live somewhere else a couple of years later. Wish I knew where.

Channelle

Legend Member
Grade 6 and the pretty girl down the street (also Grade 6) offered to show me her what was inside her pants.
So, outdoors in the long grass, I lay down on the ground, she stood over me and dropped them, and I got to see what girls had.
That's about as hot as it got for an eleven year old (and for at least 7 years after)
She went to live somewhere else a couple of years later. Wish I knew where.

Ahhh, the old "you show me yours, I'll show you mine".

So I showed mine, and she said:
"That's nothing, I've got one of these, and with it I can get as many of them as I want".