• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

First booking at AMP

Arcadiahybrid

Silver Member
Sooooooo, I've just booked in for my first massage.
Nervous as hell!
Any tips or advice on procedure, protocol from walking in to walking out?
What's the usual? Shower first, massage, when are extras discussed, shower after...?
Hoping you lot don't pull the piss outta me too much for asking this.

Mojo

Gold Member
I've only had my first amp visit last year, booked for 45min. I saw alena from well massage. I think she knew I haven't been before so gave a great massage and had a good chat which eased me up. She mentioned the extras herself towards the end. She wasn't trying to drain the wallet and the service she offered was great.

Just go with the flow and discuss extras if you are comfortable to proceed. But I guess it depends who you are going to see though.

dan60

Diamond Member
had my one and only visit to an AMP recently as well.
whatever the gig, i always have shower before i go, making sure the old fella and anal area is clean.
i told them straight away it was my first time.
be courteous, friendly, relax and enjoy.
i have encountered some 'interesting' showers of various cleanliness over the years, and opted to leave with just a wipe down.
so i make sure i can go home and shower and change clothes after.
a lady called mickey used to have a bottle of 'Morning Fresh' dish-washing liquid in the shower, great for removing oil. LOL
good luck

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
had my one and only visit to an AMP recently as well.
whatever the gig, i always have shower before i go, making sure the old fella and anal area is clean.
i told them straight away it was my first time.
be courteous, friendly, relax and enjoy.
i have encountered some 'interesting' showers of various cleanliness over the years, and opted to leave with just a wipe down.
so i make sure i can go home and shower and change clothes after.
a lady called mickey used to have a bottle of 'Morning Fresh' dish-washing liquid in the shower, great for removing oil. LOL
good luck
Great tip morning fresh is always the best for dishes also my favourite as does the windows and mirrors best.

Arcadiahybrid

Silver Member
So yesterday finally popped my AMP cherry and went down to TBC to see Beth.
Photos don't do her justice in my opinion! She has a fantastic figure and the smoothest skin!

Massage was relaxing whilst on my stomach and Beth knew I was nervous and kept telling me to relax during the massage which got a giggle out of both of us. Then came the flip and this was uncharted waters for me. Beth ran through the extras available and I politely accepted one of her options.
It was an amazing experience for inexperienced me. I will definitely be going back to see her as she was so accommodating for me being nervous and has the most amazing body with the smoothest skin.

Out of respect for her, I am choosing to omit any details of the experience but I'm very glad my first time was with her!