daisy202027

Bronze Member
Hi

Is there anything that can be done to meet girls locally other than school or uni until you can change jobs and/or get your own house to have more privacy with things, hearing of people finding it so easy even with the restrictions and feeling a bit left out.

Heard of someone that recently found someone all because of school

What is clues that it might be time to change jobs and what do people do to try to get through and hang on a bit longer.

Last time that had the experience with a girl was in 2005 17 years ago when a cousin went to year 12 school formal and was 18 at time so was she and am now 34 will be 35 in july this year and that’s how long it was.

Can’t afford to regularly hire a social companion and also wondered wether am just going to have to do what rest of the younger people do these days to meet people that age even if not is all a good thing and take chances

also know someone else who is suspected to have found a friend and some people even with coronavirus restrictions find it so easy to find someone.

does having your own house and space make a difference or it it likely work environment,

what else would make it easy for people to find someone.

just feeling a bit left out sometimes and dont know what to do

just want a friend to do stuff with similar age and finding it so hard because am always working when younger people are out doing stuff and leaving the food industry to do something else isnt yet a option and trying to hang on a bit longer.

that person whos suspected to have a friend would him not working sundays make a difference
what is a professional way to ask and explain how youre feeling after the main owners 60th.

if theyre still there, hoping to cut out the food and concentrate on the secondhand side if theyre still there otherwise start a part time business of your own.

with meetup how do you setup one for your area if theres none already setup in a country town
how do you talk to girls in hope of making a friend.

just want a friend to hang around with regularly, what is best way to go about it when you always work when most younger people are out doing stuff.
sometimes feel left out and feel like that you dont have anyone and also feel like its not happening in a hurry.

how do you find a girl during these coronavirus restrictions.

joined a local mens shed and 4 years later am still enjoying it.

also with the imlive chatrooms as theres lots girls on there would that be a good way to practice talking to girls in the hope you find one.

and not having somewhere of your own is a bit hard to have people over unless you keep paying for cabins and apartments.

Thanks

rickman

Gold Member
hobbies are always the best way, its means you already have a shared interest, exercise is a good place to start, gym if you do group classes where you are forced to interact, rockclimbing, skating, dancing etc

i dont really recommend online, if youre looking at someone so are 1000s of others, hard to stand out unless your banter is insane.

also look after yourself, health and fitness, women are far more independant and aggressive, i dont think i ever got asked out under 30 yrs old and now its like raining with offers.

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
hobbies are always the best way, its means you already have a shared interest, exercise is a good place to start, gym if you do group classes where you are forced to interact, rockclimbing, skating, dancing etc

i dont really recommend online, if youre looking at someone so are 1000s of others, hard to stand out unless your banter is insane.

also look after yourself, health and fitness, women are far more independant and aggressive, i dont think i ever got asked out under 30 yrs old and now its like raining with offers.
Yep, from what I’ve read in recent research, hobbies/interests and health/fitness are the most effective way of meeting and spending time with people.
Research quoted on an ABC story this morning said that it takes around 50 hours of shared (quality) time to move from an acquaintance to a friend; and another 150 hours to move to “good friends” or a more serious relationship!.
GD