• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fetish Lingerie

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Does anyone know where to purchase 'fetish' or 'kinky' lingerie in Perth? Tried the adult shops near ClubX and in the suburbs but none seem to do anything remotely kinky!

Latex, PVC basques etc is what we're after.

:walk:

Ciao for now!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Perth

You could try Mame Clothing. They're in Wellington Road. They may be able to advise you where else you could go if u don't find what you're looking for there.

Link is broken, so taken down.

Suzie

Last edited by a moderator:

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
lol Retail attire... we want to purchase some items over time... not multiples of the same outfit....

A

adultattire

Hi perth_swinging,

I actually sell corsets for retail. I have many in PVC and vinyl. They are $89.99 and most come in black, purple and red PVC. If you work in industry I give 10% discount. They are lined with 100% Organic cotton. They are available in sizes 18 inches to 40 inches and have a fully adjustable lace up back with modesty panel for tight lacing. They are also authentic steel boned (not just plastic boned like most).They are not available on my website but I am happy to email you if you would like.

I asked because I don't want to be a nuisance on the site just pushing products. :thumbsup:

Stubbies

Silver Member
Barbarellas used to be the place to go, but I don't know if they still exist. Damn I can remember the furore when Barbarellas were opening around Perth and the moral decay they were going to cause... still waiting.

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Thanks... we've heaps of corsets adult and were hoping to get some PVC or similar teddies and other accroutraments....