Female masturbation is risky

W

wingman

Link not working so taken down

It's in Arabic but has subtitles. Would love to know what you all think of. Personally I find it a little amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
This guy must get a hard on talking about masturbation. lol...and pretty unreligion like to speak about this so openly. What a load of croc. Women masturbation doesn't necessary involve inserting fingers, this guy got a one track mind. lol...

Happy2

Legend Member
Amusing only because it is so sad if that makes any sense.
Strange thing is if Carousing champagne charlie, as svengali
called Fred Nile , and this mullah met Even though they would
hate each other as infidel and heathen They would probably
get like a house on fire

F

Farm Boy

Very educational all Australians should watch and listen to this video.

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!!

Upon reflection I should say that (hopefully) this guy does not represent the views of the majority of muslims. Snag is that he, and other crazies like Bashir in Indonesia and that lunatic president of Iran make better copy for the newspapers.

It is worth remembering that Christian fundamentalists are no better and, of course, for many years we also had Irish Catholics and Protestants shooting each other and anyone else who got in the way to prove who was the better Christian.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
My religion is sleeping, my interest is making love to beautiful women. All these people must have stiff necks by doing all these stiff talks, bring em down to LT and have a hot steamy session, they will find heaven there...lol...swap bloodshed with hot steamy love making session, it's cheaper than buying those Mass Weapon of Destruction. Pro-create, it's more fun than senseless bloodshed because some eediot has a hardon talkin about missiles.