Faye Foxx | Langtrees VIP Perth | 0493 394 563βœ…

FayeFoxx

Silver Member

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
That price is still bad lol
I understand that it is a high price, but it is reasonable considering the services we offer is so much more than just sex. We are not just bodies, but companions. We offer a luxury service to give relief to body, mind and soul, not a necessity but a treat to spoil yourself with.
I hope one day you'll be able to come in and experience this for yourself, all Kings deserve luxury ❀️

chocy

Legend Member
Yeah I personally wouldn't be proudly announcing that you see sw that offer a g+g double with everything except anal for $300..
It's fine to see less expensive girls but remember that you get exactly what you pay for.. and $150 per girl is just enough to cover the cost of an STD check
Makes no different .. it only takes 1 bad customer or wl to infect!

Arabella Allure

Silver Member
That price is still bad lol
Ridiculous pricing...anyway..gud luck wid that punters
Good luck.

Langtrees Ladies don't set our own prices☺️ here's the link to the price list for more info.

It's ok if you personally don't want to pay the prices but please keep that out of this thread.

These beautiful ladies get booked in doubles regularly, which means there is a client base out there who enjoy the finer things in life and have no issues paying our rates

Dirty Sanchez

Silver Member
Yeah I personally wouldn't be proudly announcing that you see sw that offer a g+g double with everything except anal for $300..
It's fine to see less expensive girls but remember that you get exactly what you pay for.. and $150 per girl is just enough to cover the cost of an STD check
please do not make comments regarding girls you have no knowledge of or history with. Never assume anything as you are invariably wrong!