Staff member
Legend Member
Introducing
Faye Foxx
Open Minded Satisfying Blonde

1711776007724.png

1711776034284.png

Hello lovelies!

She is the young and carefree Faye Foxx… She loves to get wild in the bedroom.

Her petite yet curvy body is built for your pleasure. Caring baby blue eyes, silky soft pale skin with natural D cup breasts & delicious round booty ripe for your touch. Would you like to try to tame this cheeky wild fox?

Check this link to see her profile

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
Hello lovelies! I have a short roster for this week only, I normally do 5 shifts a week but I have a holiday this weekend (feel free to ask me about it 😉)

I am available today until 8pm, and tomorrow 10am to 6pm 💕 then I'll be back next week! 😊

IMG_20230418_001339.jpg

mrys

Legend Member
I've noticed in Perth there's a lot of people who enjoy meeting others who are sex positive, but not a lot of events for people to meet!

What kind of events would you like to see? I enjoyed Sexpo but surely there should be more than 1 convention haha

One of my fave pics of me for fun 😘

View attachment 213039
I can see why it's a favourite! Lovely! I agree on meet and greet venues. Perth either has 'all in' events at swingers clubs or church on Sunday and not much in between. A classy location to meet and mingle without pressure or expectation would be a great addition. I'm aware that MAK had a venue that may have been similar to what I'm describing but I didn't have the opportunity to attend so I'm not sure?

Arabella Allure

Silver Member
There are a few communities floating around who are pretty sex positive
Hedonism
3somes
Club 103
Infusions
Etc
They are mixes between kinksters, nudists, swingers and just people who enjoy existing in a more adult environment. I personally have never been pressured by anyone at these events/venues to do anything. The vast majority tend to go just to have some drinks and talk about x rated activities hahaha

For more general or niche events you can jump on FetLife and there are events every week from play parties to munches (a get together at a public location to hang out with like-minded people)

There used to be 2 venues in Perth that were pretty good. One was just a regular bar that would through little parties or host educational events. And the other was a kink/adult members club.

I miss having venues to go to where people are just allowed to express themselves, explore and just exist around like minded, sex positive people.

Also! Love the pic

Tania Smiley

*****Admin***** Smiles Are Contagious
Staff member
Gold Member
There really is a need for a Classy meet up place for swingers, bdsm and other fetish nights, in Perth. As a matter of fact there is a deep need for the same in Darwin and Adelaide too. I have attended a few different events in different places and found them quite seedy IMO.

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
I can see why it's a favourite! Lovely! I agree on meet and greet venues. Perth either has 'all in' events at swingers clubs or church on Sunday and not much in between. A classy location to meet and mingle without pressure or expectation would be a great addition. I'm aware that MAK had a venue that may have been similar to what I'm describing but I didn't have the opportunity to attend so I'm not sure?

Thank you!! ☺️

Yeah I've found that most adult friendly places are mainly activity based, while Sexpo was more performance based so people could enjoy shibari and other such things for the beauty that they are, rather than the focus be on sex itself.

I haven't attended MAK myself either, but I'm curious about all the events in Perth!

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
There are a few communities floating around who are pretty sex positive
Hedonism
3somes
Club 103
Infusions
Etc
They are mixes between kinksters, nudists, swingers and just people who enjoy existing in a more adult environment. I personally have never been pressured by anyone at these events/venues to do anything. The vast majority tend to go just to have some drinks and talk about x rated activities hahaha

For more general or niche events you can jump on FetLife and there are events every week from play parties to munches (a get together at a public location to hang out with like-minded people)

There used to be 2 venues in Perth that were pretty good. One was just a regular bar that would through little parties or host educational events. And the other was a kink/adult members club.

I miss having venues to go to where people are just allowed to express themselves, explore and just exist around like minded, sex positive people.

Also! Love the pic

Oh yes I've heard of these places, thank you for the recommendations as well! I found Fetlife to be quite overwhelming for now, but I'm sure once I get used to it there will be events and such that I can look in to attending 😊

A bar that was kink friendly/positive would be amazing! It would be great to have more positive spaces available

FayeFoxx

Silver Member
There really is a need for a Classy meet up place for swingers, bdsm and other fetish nights, in Perth. As a matter of fact there is a deep need for the same in Darwin and Adelaide too. I have attended a few different events in different places and found them quite seedy IMO.
I feel like this would be a great idea!! A chain of places in different cities that cater towards people who are sex positive and/or kink curious would be amazing!

Arabella Allure

Silver Member
Too much, $300 gets me a double with real G on G action plus everything bar anal
Yeah I personally wouldn't be proudly announcing that you see sw that offer a g+g double with everything except anal for $300..
It's fine to see less expensive girls but remember that you get exactly what you pay for.. and $150 per girl is just enough to cover the cost of an STD check

doob

Legend Member
Double with sisters? I didn't know Venus and Serena Williams were in town.🎾 🎾 I'm sure they'll like my furry balls.We'll create a racket.

Last edited: