• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudd

Foundation Member
If you want a bit of a laugh………try this! Someone somewhere has a sense of humour.

1. Go to www.google.com

2. Type in "Failure", without the quotes.

3. Instead of clicking the "Search" button, click the "I'm feeling Lucky" button instead.

4. Have a laugh at what comes up.

You might want to try this now before Google fixes it.

Fudd :)

D

DeeDee

Lol

Yeah just done it whoever got that to happen its not bad LOL this is my first post too.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Love the post mr fudd and miss dee dee welcome to the forum have fun we all do and where is your partner in crime hunter :hello:

Fudd

Foundation Member
Welcome

Am glad you liked it DeeDee.......and welcome to the forum :)

Fudd :)

waxenboy

Foundation Member
So where do keep your handcuffs :hello:
Ill do the crime if you got the time oh bugger just handcuff me and be done with it lol ;D

D

DeeDee

There never very far away from me LOL have you been handcuffed before waxenboy LOL

D

DeeDee

Pole

Looks like you frequent the club often waxenboy do they still have that pole there for anyone to do some some pole dancing have only ever been there once and that was 3 yrs ago before it became LP's and didnt mind getting up and doing some pole dancing but mostly just observed has it cahnged much ???

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Ive been going since febuary and they still have the pole upstairs for pole dancing and i believe lp's is alot better since danny did all the work there.I have not been handcuffed but ive been whipped and padled and what good fun we have there should come up saturday night. :hello:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
The atmosphere at lp's is great its warm friendly and very inviting there is no pressure and if pressure is put on people there is rules about that and its safe for the lady's which is the most important thing :hello:

D

DeeDee

Yeah just looked at the rules and such
entertainment doesnt sound bad either...

waxenboy

Foundation Member
You get a few people on a friday night but the atmosphere is just as good on a friday night with a few people it is like there is a huge crowd there the place is so warm and friendly.

D

DeeDee

Thanks for the info only one way to find out I suppose LOL and thats to go have a look.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Why don't you check out the photos of LP's DeeDee and if you're coming on your own or with other girlfriends it's free so you could come along and check out both nights.
I never saw the club before LP's but I have spoken to people who used to go to the old club there and there's been quite a few changes.
Why don't you ring and speak to Danny and he will fill you in on any blanks that you need to know.
Might see you up there one day soon.

SGS

Status
Not open for further replies.