• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Facial (not that with the white cream!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurst

Foundation Member
Hi All,

Just wonder how many of male out there will have a facial done frequently? And how frequently is it? Will you do it at home or go to a beauty salon?
Just come up with this as I ma now having a mask on my face, and thinking how many male out there would do it.
thanks

F

fader

to be honest, i have never done one before!...

whats the benefits?

M

Miss Macey

My man has these all the time (done by me mainly)...

They clear the pores... some give a tightening effect... but mainly for him he feels they feel good and his skin 'breathes better' after....

F

Frauchael

facials are great for men and women! they make your skin look great AND they're relaxing! i couldn't tell you how often, but if you go to a salon they will tell you how frequently to do it. they will get rid of acne, and those pesky blackheads, and also help shrink pores if you do them frequently with a good face washing regemin. my aunt does it once a month and she has great skin. of course they can be pricey, so masks, exfoliators and other home facial treatments are great. i don't know how many guys get facials, but i think a lot more should. i love a man with good skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.