• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Roll out the old and bring in the new!!! Some people make subtle changes and then there are those people who change the world around them. Things had been quiet on the western front for the past 6 months or so.....that was until (MAK) or Maryanne went off to Europe for a couple of weeks. When she returned there was a new found energy surging through her veins. She had a new style of eating (diet)...low fat cheeses no sugar...low cabs....I could say blah blah blah but in truth 20kg of fat in the past 14 weeks has vanished off her petite frame. Did I mention the staff and the girls and all those close to MAK are also on an altered food intake....We don't have any of those naught foods around anymore.
Everything has changed .....Even Maryannes Face.
5 days ago Tuesday to be precise MAK went up to see Dr Cary Kalis F.R.A.C.S Bodyworx Cosmetic Surgery
www.bodyworx.com.au and had a full on face lift including eyebrow lift ,eyes, neck and deep laser treatment around the mouth area. I am not sure what the recovery time is for normal people...however, in less than 24 hours Maryanne was standing behind me in reception making sure I was on top of things. She continued running around all day...off to the shops back to work to make sure all the new systems were being implemented....No rest for the wicked and she is WICKED!!
I thought she would be out of action for at least a week ...I was wrong! I can not believe how good she looks and this is only day 5. Very little swelling , The eyes look fantastic the mouth area is still quite red but is not bothering her. It is business as usual
eyelids1a.jpg240

eyelids1b.jpg240

face3a.jpg140
face3b.jpg140

laser1a.jpg140
laser1b.jpg140

These are some of the before and after photos taken from www.body.worx.com.au they show some of the procedures that Maryanne had done.
Apparently you don't need a doctors referral to see a cosmetic surgeon anymore.
if you are interested in having some "work" done you can
A) Make an appointment to see Dr Cary Kalis $220 (very sexy man ..hands off MAK saw him first)
B) Make an appointment to see Louise....She knows everything there is to know ....and costs nothing!!
Well looks like I'm off to see Louise....because it won't cost me a penny and I can get all the info I need and start saving my pennies for a face lift ..tummy tuck...arm thinning...etc (not my boobs they're good).
Life is good and it's good to make the most of life. I'm all for making the best of it!
Cheers

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Roll out the old and bring in the new!!! Some people make subtle changes and then there are those people who change the world around them. Things had been quiet on the western front for the past 6 months or so.....that was until (MAK) or Maryanne went off to Europe for a couple of weeks. When she returned there was a new found energy surging through her veins. She had a new style of eating (diet)...low fat cheeses no sugar...low cabs....I could say blah blah blah but in truth 20kg of fat in the past 14 weeks has vanished off her petite frame. Did I mention the staff and the girls and all those close to MAK are also on an altered food intake....We don't have any of those naught foods around anymore.
Everything has changed .....Even Maryannes Face.
5 days ago Tuesday to be precise MAK went up to see Dr Cary Kalis F.R.A.C.S Bodyworx Cosmetic Surgery
www.bodyworx.com.au and had a full on face lift including eyebrow lift ,eyes, neck and deep laser treatment around the mouth area. I am not sure what the recovery time is for normal people...however, in less than 24 hours Maryanne was standing behind me in reception making sure I was on top of things. She continued running around all day...off to the shops back to work to make sure all the new systems were being implemented....No rest for the wicked and she is WICKED!!
I thought she would be out of action for at least a week ...I was wrong! I can not believe how good she looks and this is only day 5. Very little swelling , The eyes look fantastic the mouth area is still quite red but is not bothering her. It is business as usual
eyelids1a.jpg240

eyelids1b.jpg240

face3a.jpg140
face3b.jpg140

laser1a.jpg140
laser1b.jpg140

These are some of the before and after photos taken from www.body.worx.com.au they show some of the procedures that Maryanne had done.
Apparently you don't need a doctors referral to see a cosmetic surgeon anymore.
if you are interested in having some "work" done you can
A) Make an appointment to see Dr Cary Kalis $220 (very sexy man ..hands off MAK saw him first)
B) Make an appointment to see Louise....She knows everything there is to know ....and costs nothing!!
Well looks like I'm off to see Louise....because it won't cost me a penny and I can get all the info I need and start saving my pennies for a face lift ..tummy tuck...arm thinning...etc (not my boobs they're good).
Life is good and it's good to make the most of life. I'm all for making the best of it!
Cheers
Hey wait till i get there Tracey. I'll come with you xxxxxxxxxxxx

dominique lewis

Silver Member
im all for it do what makes u happy and always do it for you good on u maryanne i hope its all worth it and your happy with the way u look and im sure u will look amazing for your beautiful daughters wedding congrats i hope its amazing xxxx