• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

F&L massage

I was quoted $400 for full service $200 blowjob $100 nude handjob but as far as I know, they sacked the girl when they found out about the $400 full service quote.

Also I booked one masseuse and then another masseuse tried to take me. But this has happened to me before at a different shop so I refused the one I didn't book.
 
I was quoted $400 for full service $200 blowjob $100 nude handjob but as far as I know, they sacked the girl when they found out about the $400 full service quote.

Also I booked one masseuse and then another masseuse tried to take me. But this has happened to me before at a different shop so I refused the one I didn't book.


crazy prices
 
And how was your experience?
I went for $100 nude handjob and she offered to let me lick her pussy. I hadn't licked pussy before so I gave it a go. She was in 69 position but giving me handjob. Wasn't a tease but yeah it was ok. Oh and she tounged my nipples and I tounged her nipples. She offered kissing but I declined the kissing due to hygiene reasons, not her hygiene but general hygiene.
 
Last edited:
Thanks @Shazaam
How long was that for and how old was she?
Half hour and she would have been 20 to 30 years old. She gave me 10 minute or so massage then negotiated extra's. She definetly wasn't under the legal age of consent in W.A. if you are the feds. But like I said she is gone now. But I think the picture on the ad on talkinsex was real.

I keep my underwear on until I have visual confirmation they are old enough.
 
Last edited:
I was quoted $400 for full service $200 blowjob $100 nude handjob but as far as I know, they sacked the girl when they found out about the $400 full service quote.

Also I booked one masseuse and then another masseuse tried to take me. But this has happened to me before at a different shop so I refused the one I didn't book.


did you book lala, or lili?
 
I went for $100 nude handjob and she offered to let me lick her pussy. I hadn't licked pussy before so I gave it a go. She was in 69 position but giving me handjob. Wasn't a tease but yeah it was ok. Oh and she tounged my nipples and I tounged her nipples. She offered kissing but I declined the kissing due to hygiene reasons, not her hygiene but general hygiene.


lala or lili ? the advert shows one nice looking one, that i guess is fake
 
Half hour and she would have been 20 to 30 years old. She gave me 10 minute or so massage then negotiated extra's. She definetly wasn't under the legal age of consent in W.A. if you are the feds. But like I said she is gone now. But I think the picture on the ad on talkinsex was real.

I keep my underwear on until I have visual confirmation they are old enough.


I doubt they are young there, but picture was the same as advert?
who did you pick?
 
I doubt they are young there, but picture was the same as advert?
who did you pick?
It was May I dunno if she was there for more than a day before she got sacked for trying to over charge or whatever happened to her. I'm not too sure about the picture. Picture matching wasn't first thing on my mind at the time. All I was looking for was busty but not fat and she was busty but not fat.
 
Back
Top