• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ex's that you wish were still your partner

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How can a Person go from being an EX to then becoming a partner again? How can you rekindle a relationship after say 24 months apart?

John Smithl

Legend Member
How can a Person go from being an EX to then becoming a partner again? How can you rekindle a relationship after say 24 months apart?
Personally, no, I wouldn't do it.

A while ago I would have been willing to have my ex back so that I get to see my kids more.
I've dived into and worked through large chunks of my stuff and as far as I can tell she hasn't so much, if at all (from my opinion she moved on too quick).
Now my relationship with my kids is stronger, I'm healthier in mind, body and spirit and things are at the beginning of a serious up-tick, upgrade and simplification to life overall!

There are plenty of fish in the sea... just avoid mercury filled swordfish ;)

C

Crimson Idol No More

Personally, no, I wouldn't do it.

A while ago I would have been willing to have my ex back so that I get to see my kids more.
I've dived into and worked through large chunks of my stuff and as far as I can tell she hasn't so much, if at all (from my opinion she moved on too quick).
Now my relationship with my kids is stronger, I'm healthier in mind, body and spirit and things are at the beginning of a serious up-tick, upgrade and simplification to life overall!

There are plenty of fish in the sea... just avoid mercury filled swordfish ;)
I know a couple of mercury filled swordfish myself buddy!
Best of luck to you mate & may your unpleasant memories keep you from repeating your past mistakes in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toofierce

Gold Member
At one time or another I think everyone considers it.

personally I’ve encountered that situation twice.
First was a slightly younger lady, great body, magnificent breast, very adventurous sexually, and our personalities meshed well. She however cheated on me and I ended that relationship.i oft thought of how I missed that relationship, but chalked it up to missing the youthful uninhibitedness of it.
Second time more recently was with a lass 1/2 my age. Again a stunning “girl” but I have to call her a girl as she was just out of her teens (20). As a result her personality was party party party. This relationship fizzled out after a month or two. Again I consider the what if’s, but figure it was a fleeting “midlife” choice in the first place, and such thoughts of rekindling would be the mind not wanting to let go of my youth, or my ego wanting a 20 something blonde bombshell on my arm (and yes other places) as a trophy.