• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Exposers at Swanbourne Beach

dinadina

Bronze Member
I love going to Swanboure and getting it all off. There is often a couple of men who set up near by and start masturbating while they perve on me. I get really horny when they park themselves in front of me and face me so they can perve between my legs while they get off. I enjoy the show and I get so wet!!!!! I will have to go back soon-- when the weather warms up. Does anyone like doing this too?

forest

Gold Member
Welcome dinadina! Sounds like you are a very naughty girl... you should have fun in here :)

C

Chilli

Hi Dinadina,

Yes I love going to any nudie beach and getting a wicked tan.
But for me most of the time i go 4 me time.
I don't mind if ppl do this at a distance.
But I have had bad experiences with some men being to in my face.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, I have heard this complaint about Swanbourne before. In the good old days normal "beach etiquette" would apply - ie a discreet peep from behind sunglasses or even a smile and "hello" in passing was o.k. but outright staring or any kind of sex act with yourself or a partner was a no-no.

Pity a few idiots are stuffing it up but, I suppose, that is par for the course.

S

Saige

I love Swanbourne.....and there are always a group of guys who "hoover" close by.... I took a "male firend" down there once and we gave them a great show...lol....luv it!!