• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ever lost a bet?

C

Curious1

Who here has lost a bet and did you honour the wager? What was the bet and what was the outcome of winning or losing?

Reason i ask is me and a friend in a drunken moment have entered into a friendly wager. Basically the challenge is a fitness challenge. There will be a series of military style challenges to test strength, endurance, and general stamina. The winner is the winner and the loser must pay up the odds.

The odds in this case is the loser is to pose for a photo however the winner decides while wearing what the winner decides. This photo is then to be sent as a Christmas card to everyone on their mailing list (unless good reason not to send it to a certain person such as a boss, professional aquaintance etc)..its more family and friends if you catch my drift.

So i now raise a question to you all.....when i win...because i will...what should i have him do? It seems to easy to have him wear a tutu or a mankini....any ideas??

Look forward to hearing your thoughts....surely some of you are sick and twisted minded enough to throw a suggesion or 2 lol
:eek:ccasion14

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
if he/she is silly enough to commit to a bet whilst under the influence then I would suggest the photo be taken with him/her wearing a babies nappy and sucking a babies dummy!

G

girl99

lol i still like the idea of the mankini but with a santa hat and a caption of "i've got a bag of lollies" maybe a pair of stelettos too

C

Curious1

SirStefan...very good point...i had not thought of that :)

Girl, the mankini has been done too much now days though :(
Ill send you the photo when its done...but it wont be of me haha

T

TS1982

Lost a bet with boys i used to smoke pot with when i was 17-18, and the pot helped me overcome any inconviences. Pot makes me horny and i lost a bet after a session of smoke. We was playing computer games and i was cocky (Sonic the hedgehog 2) i died before reaching next level. Well bottom line is i had sex with every boy in that room that night, all 6 of em. I probably wouldn't bet that now, but at time i didn't know the effect it would cause at time.

C

Curious1

Drugs are bad mmmmkay!
However, i have that game....wanna come over and play sometime?
The game....play the game. :D

T

TS1982

that was 10 years ago, games i dont play much except roleplaying lol