• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

European Experience/What legal sex work might look like in WA

R

RustyShack69

Hi all
I'd thought I would share a few experiences I had while in Europe that might give insight into what legalised sex work would look like in Australia, in regards to massage.

Ive just moved from the UK to Perth but I spent time in Germany and Austria before the big move.

The first stop was Cologne/Köln. Its quite famous for having the largest brothel in Europe, Pascha. After an entrance fee there are floors and floors of private rooms. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go while I was there as I had friends who are unaware of my interest and it was hard to get any time where I could sneak off. However I did get the chance to arrange for a massage in a private studio. It was easy as choosing the girl I wanted online and making the booking.

The studio was in an apartment, although the buzzer did have the name of the studio on it. When I got there I was greeted by a great looking lady that matched her photos. After the shower I lay out on the bed (no table available and made the payment after) and she got to work. The rest of the studio was empty so it was just the 2 of us. The entire massage was body to body, and although she smelt faintly of cigarettes it was a pleasant enough experience, even if we did finish a little early. Its far pricier than a RnT here, but the studio was impeccable, with a shower and much more relaxed atmosphere. However I would understand if some thought they weren't getting their moneys worth.

I then made a trip to Vienna. Again sex work is legal and I used the opportunity to visit a small brothel on the outskirts of the city. It was a slight pain to get to and the brothel was surrounded by apartments. However the entrance to the brothel is through a big courtyard and the neighbourhood is very quiet. There is no madame or reception. All the rooms have a light outside the door showing red or green depending if the girl is busy or not. There are also pictures of the girls on the doors. I chose a busty blonde Italian girl. When I was greeted it was obvious that the photos were shopped and she definitely wasn't Italian. But I wasn't disappointed. Her tits were incredible and she was very friendly and still very attractive. I chose to only stay 30 mins which I later regretted after the effort it took to get there. 70 euros lighter I received a very good you are silly but I finished quicker than I liked having been saving up for almost a week. I really filled her mouth up but she took it like a champ. Afterwards we talked and all in all it was a very good experience.

My last stop was Berlin. I just so happened to book a hotel very close to one of the best studios ;) . It was easy to book online and again the studio was in an apartment block with the name on the buzzer. I chose the deluxe package as I would be flying to Perth the next day and wanted to be relaxed as possible.
I wasn't disappointed. I was met at the door by the manager and taken to a small private waiting room with drinks and chocolate and a TV on the wall showing all the pics of the girls. After 10 mins my masseuse came and got me. She matched her photos and was again a complete knockout. The room was very stylish with a shower, a bath and a mattress. Once I had showered I was bathed in scented water and lightly touched and massaged. I get a lot of comments about my tattoos so we talked about them as she caressed each one. After the bath I was taken to a bed and given an OK massage and after the flip was treated to a superb HJ. The mirrors on the wall and ceiling gave me a great look at her pussy as she jerked me off. But that was only round one. I was on my stomach again and was covered in nuru gel for the body to body. I was flipped and with the lights low and the mirrors and her amazing tits, it was all leading up to one of the best moments of my life. I don't think I've expierenced anything as sexy as her hands working my slippery cock, her moaning and urging me to cum, all while her tits were in my face and her pussy reflected in the mirror. I was in a dreamworld and left completely drained. After the cleanup she returned with some hot stones and I got another light massage. I had made the most of my 1.5 hours and the 250 I paid was worth it, tipping her more on the way out.

From my experiences, I'd say that if Australia went the way of Germany and Austria in making sex work legal, we'd have a lot more studios that could advertise online with photos that match the girls (like with Body Heat). The old bait and switch wouldn't work in a studio especially as competition would be fierce and increased prices would mean a much more discerning client. Prices would be fixed and services would be expanded and outlined clearer. I don't think it would kill AMPs at all, but I think some of the better ones would use the opportunity to grow and upgrade their facilities. Although it might get more expensive, I feel set prices and deluxe packages would be a popular addition. I'd imagine more men would be inclined to seek out a studio if there were guarantees on price and photos.

If you are ever in Berlin definitely give NGel Erotische Massagen & Spa a go. I was treated like a prince and can't wait to go back.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Fanatic Thread you have earned your first stripes in the forum Army...only problem is I don't know how to do it yet, should I not remember you you must let me know now to work how how to watch you.\It sis not watch its bookmark and even can add the thread Thank You Xenforo....

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
I think thats why WINK got a strong following, youd meet who you expected to meet and get what you’d paid for. Pity the tie in with Langtrees didn’t sustain itself and at one time I think it was going to copied and setup in Joondalup loft/warehouse....?...

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Really interesting post Rusty, thanks! Interesting to see that studios around the world have online booking systems to make it easy for the client!