• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Wow what an invitation and she has the looks and body to go with it!

About Me
Allow yourself to be enchanted and amused by my boldly bohemian spirit.

A true artist and creatrix at heart, my body is just another canvas I’ve projected my visions upon. I invite you to do the same.

A talented erotic companion with an obsession for the sensuous, allow me to create for you a sanctuary within which our bodies and our minds can intertwine.

Innately curious and uninhibited with a lust for new experiences, I believe intimacy should be spontaneous rather than structured. Whether we take our time together or quickly build things up to a passionate crescendo, is entirely yours to decide.

If my natural waist-length locks and yoga-toned, tattooed physique are enough to capture your attention, I dare you to take my hand and come closer. So much more of me awaits your discovery.

Until we meet,
Verde xoxo

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Wow what an invitation and she has the looks and body to go with it!

About Me
Allow yourself to be enchanted and amused by my boldly bohemian spirit.

A true artist and creatrix at heart, my body is just another canvas I’ve projected my visions upon. I invite you to do the same.

A talented erotic companion with an obsession for the sensuous, allow me to create for you a sanctuary within which our bodies and our minds can intertwine.

Innately curious and uninhibited with a lust for new experiences, I believe intimacy should be spontaneous rather than structured. Whether we take our time together or quickly build things up to a passionate crescendo, is entirely yours to decide.

If my natural waist-length locks and yoga-toned, tattooed physique are enough to capture your attention, I dare you to take my hand and come closer. So much more of me awaits your discovery.

Until we meet,
Verde xoxo
meet her soon

Snowy

Legend Member