• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

enjoying life or taking advantage of wife ?

P

PMA62

I am male, have a male friend who is in his early 50's He was molested as a teenager but participated in it after the initial experience. Now he has been married for about 25 years, kids are leaving home, sex life with his wife he tells me is a bit lacklustre sometimes, sometimes he tells me it is good. He used to visit gay beats but gave that up, now when he travels for work he visits prostitutes (female) - he is a serial cheater. I have talked to him about whether he can control this but he seems to calculate his chances of being caught. I have watched his kids grow up and enjoy his wife's company, she is a good woman.

He is one of my best mates but find this behaviour offputting.
What have other men done when a friend strays from home ?

F

Farm Boy

If your thinking of telling his Wife, DON'T many have. Always a stuff up. However if this wife is your sister?

A

Amberley

My advise is what HE does in HIS private life is HIS business, not yours, so be a TRUE MATE and stay out of his private life.

L

Legs11

I agree, it's his choice to do it and if he gets caught that's his problem, if you let the wife know it will bite you in the bum big time and go to S**t for all involved

P

PMA62

Thanks to all . Yep, was not planning on speaking to her - that's just destructive.
And it's not any of my relations.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I know many Guys (and girls) who from time to time slip away for a little 'test drive' across town... just so long as it is only a 'test drive' and they dont decide to buy (fall in love) then no harm done and often it is the 'glue' that keeps a relationship together.

Only time it fails is when the bloke thinks with his dik or the girl thinks with her heart... that's when the fun stops and the walls collapse and you find yourself buried in the rubble!

Fore warned is well warned... proceed with caution and make sure it is always 'just for fun'

Professional7

Professional 7 ..Here to Enjoy !
Silver Member
My advise is what HE does in HIS private life is HIS business, not yours, so be a TRUE MATE and stay out of his private life.
I just Agree completely with Amberley ..Its not your business . Keep your mouth shut , and carry on with your own life .

To be honest Im suprised you even post such a question . What he does really has no affect on you , if you are that worried about it , tell him straight ..You Dont Want to be told ... This one is simple in my view .

B

baboon

I just Agree completely with Amberley ..Its not your business . Keep your mouth shut , and carry on with your own life .

I also agree with this. It is strictly his business. But saying that, if his wife is someone very close to you and he doesn't treat her appropriately (excluding the activities you mentioned) then you have every right to say something cuz that would mean hes just using her. If he treats her fine and makes her happy then there's no need. Also take into account that they've been married for a long time.