Email bookings

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Just for reference Joe, the email reply I got asked me to call, which I did. But it’s not really an email booking option then.
Email bookings help when you have already gone through the rosters and have decided to meet a lady at a particular time and you mention it in the email. Sometimes when we are too busy we ask you to call us.

Brassdentist

Silver Member
Email bookings help when you have already gone through the rosters and have decided to meet a lady at a particular time and you mention it in the email. Sometimes when we are too busy we ask you to call us.
I did know who I wanted to see, I emailed with a name, time, and duration 24 hours before. I was still asked to call. Not sure how busy you can be with 3 reception staff on a midweek afternoon from what I saw, but there we are. Email bookings obviously not a @Langtrees VIP Perth thing.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
I did know who I wanted to see, I emailed with a name, time, and duration 24 hours before. I was still asked to call. Not sure how busy you can be with 3 reception staff on a midweek afternoon from what I saw, but there we are. Email bookings obviously not a @Langtrees VIP Perth thing.
Email Booking can be done if the client has booked before and had experience our services. and for the first time clients are requested to call or provide a phone number for bookings. Hope you can understand.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Yes, babe, you can. We already have a few clients who did the 1st booking by email. and yes we do ask for the number of a client to keep a record. For example, you made a booking for in-house for the 1st time and now you want an outcall booking. so we Fetch your number into our system and we see that you are our reg, If you are reg our girls feel safe. Hope I was able to explain you.

Personally, if you ask me, I find live chat is better. Just come on live chat, ask for the ladies available, Choose one, and make your booking

Brassdentist

Silver Member
Yes, babe, you can. We already have a few clients who did the 1st booking by email. and yes we do ask for the number of a client to keep a record. For example, you made a booking for in-house for the 1st time and now you want an outcall booking. so we Fetch your number into our system and we see that you are our reg, If you are reg our girls feel safe. Hope I was able to explain you.

Personally, if you ask me, I find live chat is better. Just come on live chat, ask for the ladies available, Choose one, and make your booking
The email booking thing still needs attention. I just made a booking for four days time and tried both email and live chat options. On both occasions I was asked to call or sms. I did, but it’s not my preference. You need to look at the likes of OpenTable and booking a restaurant table for some ideas. Or maybe give an email option for previous attenders to stop spammers? Regulars don’t really want to be using their phone for bookings. Please! @Mrs Langtrees !