• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Elaborate lies, ok or no k?

T

that guy28

On saturday night I found myself at a company ball and quite bored, i was the date of a friend and floating about as i didn't really no anyone, then i spot a stunning young lady. Intorducing myself as "some chicks date" was not going so well so i walked up and commented on her dress, she told me she did tours of perth so i told her i was a sales rep from adelaide collecting data from around the country (not the case). The beauty part is i said i didn't know any hot spots around town and she seemed more than eager to show me around.

Got me thinking, what are some other elaborate lies people have busted out for time with a good lookin lady/fella?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well when doing approaches and openers elaborate lies are used as a fun way. I make it obvious that its a lie, but unravel it in a way that is so in her face, overwhlming but fun she can do nothing but have an emotional response and then laugh. And after that shes usually in a state thats in my favour.

One I like to use is the Nuclear Scientist lie. If they ask me what I do which is almost always leads to boring small talk that fades to nothing. I would say that I build nuclear weapons. I may be dramatic in a serious but funny way where I go onto say that I am working on a piece thats size of a mini cooper that can turn the whole state of Tasmania into glass.....I won't bore you with the whole process, but by the time her mouth is hung open and does not know what to say I would introduce myself and go from there lol.

Another one I only did once, but was funny as fuck. This is approaching a girl with the voice and body language of an exxageratatingly gay guy and talking about her shoes, her cute tooshy, calling her sister, how she melts me like butter, blah blah blah. THis brings the targe to shock, then uncontrollable laughter, then rapport. After that I interupt myself mid sentence and explain that I am not gay in a normal masculine voice, and tell her I had to take the risk to do that because she seemed so hard to approach.

Anyone else got any good ones?

C

callgirl

i personally don't go for elaborate lies in pick up lines. i just checked out your profile master yoda because i swear to God i thought u were a guy who tried to pick me up a few months ago in a bar however the man was a sydney man. He did the same thing as u. He was acting gay at first but clearly in the end he wasn't. Also when i asked him what he did. He made up some ridiculous thing similar to yours. like he was a rocket scientist of something but he probably said something else. In the end it just turned me off so bad! I hate games and i really hate ppl who lie. For myself if i ask u what u do. just say what u do. no need to say something stupid to try be funny. It just gives me a really bad first impression which is "This guy just plays stupid games"

svengali

Foundation Member
Callgirl, I think you have nailed the downside of "The big Fib".

If you are a natural comedian and can pull it off as Master Yoda describes it is a killer. If not, it is a killer in the opposite sense and looks like another try-hard pickup scam. It could even be offensive as in:

"Hi Mr xxx what do you do for a living?"

"I am a professional hit man working for the Mafia"

It is fine if the other party is a telemarketer but to most people it would come across as a put-down.

Yet another downside is; What if the lady swallows your story hook line and sinker and goes along with you? You have the best time together and now you want to see her again and, maybe, start a relationship? At some point you will have to tell her the truth and a big fat porkie pie at the outset is hardly going to build a lot of trust.

I know it is boring but being yourself is much smarter and, that way, if you do get your foot in the door it will be for the right reasons.

Happy2

Legend Member
The one I found hardest was when someone came up to me.. They were the one who
mistook me for another. And you have to say its lovely you think I am Owner/manager
but I am just a humble country boy down in the bigsmoke for a few days

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
i personally don't go for elaborate lies in pick up lines. i just checked out your profile master yoda because i swear to God i thought u were a guy who tried to pick me up a few months ago in a bar however the man was a sydney man. He did the same thing as u. He was acting gay at first but clearly in the end he wasn't. Also when i asked him what he did. He made up some ridiculous thing similar to yours. like he was a rocket scientist of something but he probably said something else. In the end it just turned me off so bad! I hate games and i really hate ppl who lie. For myself if i ask u what u do. just say what u do. no need to say something stupid to try be funny. It just gives me a really bad first impression which is "This guy just plays stupid games"

Call girl, I appreciate your intent of giving an opinion. However keep the negativity and hysterics in the cage Hun. It's all just fun. I too do not believe in pick up lines. It's inner game that's the gold. When I'm out with friends, my primary goal is to have a good time and meet new people with good conversation. Getting intimate with a stranger happens sometimes and doesn't happen a lot of the time. And that is just secondary.

So I dare say that if you are an attractive woman, you will have every chump come up and try learned lines performed with no substance. Forgive these boys, they have to start somewhere :)

However I stress that when flirt with outageous content, I clarify duringor after that I don't build nuclear bombs, or that I'm not really from Krypton, and Indo explain that I did the gay pattern because it was all in good fun. And sometimes I do get the emotional hysterical drama queen don't like it. When that happens, why would I wanna hang out with a stiff anyway?

Talk about lines though, the most outrageous one that works is.

"ur a pig, but you'll do". My friend scored with this one wow!!! Goes to show that when ones inner game is intact. One can say almost anything and create a positive interaction.

And call girl, are you on MyYearBook.com?

C

callgirl

So wether it was just a lie to get onto a lady or whatever doesn't make it right. Sorry but it's one of my pet hates is fucin liars.:notworthy

+1, been there done that. My ex lied to try be with me and i was with him for 5 years. He originally told me he was divorced and i then found out 12 months into the relationship he was actually really separated and they still kinda live together without me knowing. His ex lives overseas for work but she comes back home to sydney once every 2 months for 2 weeks and stays with him while she's home. So i was able to stay over @ his place all the time without a clue of the real situation.

He admitted he told me the lie because i told him i don't date separated/married men so he lied and said he was divorced. It really hurt and after he came out clean he did file for a divorce and on my request for me, his ex and him to meet just so i know he stopped telling me lies! :( The meeting was super awkward but hey @ least i knew he stopped lieing!

Some time has passed since then and i am not with him anymore but i still often think how he lied still affects my new relationships.

H

Hardwood

With lies you may go ahead in the world - but you can never go back.

Russian proverb

P

Paul Oconnor

Come on!!! The thread starter and the little dick is talking about being clever as though telling a joke. I understand the each to their own shit. But last time I was booted off was because I reacted too much to the 2 assholes on the moral high horses. The ones under the tail and the ones riding them.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Come on!!! The thread starter and the little dick is talking about being clever as though telling a joke. I understand the each to their own shit. But last time I was booted off was because I reacted too much to the 2 assholes on the moral high horses. The ones under the tail and the ones riding them.

Yeah, blah blah blah fucken blah. Yawn.

Siren

Silver Member
See thats the sort of shit that started it all last time. Whatever!!! Hey Canine girl, I get it. Ur bored. Just sit there at home, smoke your cigs, and wait for the phonecall so you can give yourself away again for a bit of cash while you think about how proud of youyour mum and dad is.

Ouch.....

Siren. x

S

Saige

See thats the sort of shit that started it all last time. Whatever!!! Hey Canine girl, I get it. Ur bored. Just sit there at home, smoke your cigs, and wait for the phonecall so you can give yourself away again for a bit of cash while you think about how proud of youyour mum and dad is.

This is an open forum...and if people want to respond in humour...GREAT....if people want to reply in theie honest opinion...GREAT... This why we have such good debates/threads becuase we have a diverse range of people.

BUT THE ABOVE COMMENT....is unnecessary...DO YOU KNOW THE SINGLE HARDEST THING WORKING IN THIS INDUSTRY... is the stigma and people percetion is us..WE DO NOT AND HOULD NOT HAVE TO HEAR IT ON A FORUM WERE WE COME TO BE WITH PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT US.

Quite frankly before you are banned AGAIN you owe that lovely lady an apology...shame on you!!!

S

sexnut

If its a one night stand then go for it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone :p Just don't look her in the eye if she walks in and sees you cleaning at McDonalds:laughing4

Otherwise its a bad decision to start off on a lie

A

Alecia the Foxx

Sorry, got it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: