• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

E-scooters are the GO!

Kim Darwin

Diamond Member
E-scooters are GO!

Neuron Mobility has been given the 'green light' to run a 12-month e-scooter trial across Darwin CBD, Cullen Bay & the Darwin Waterfront, beginning Thursday 23 January.

If you haven't seen the distinctive bright orange e-scooters yet, it won't be long before you do.

The e-scooter trial is operating in Darwin city, the Waterfront and Cullen Bay, with 100 scooters available to ride in these areas before another 150 scooters are delivered in February.

The easiest way to find a scooter is via the Neuron app, which has a map of every scooter available for use across Darwin.

1580216088542.png

These are proving quite popular down Mitchell Street, in fact one has to be careful not to get knocked down by one haha 🤣🤣

S

SilverSurfer44

I always avoid the hire things. People have written after using, money keeps draining out of bank account. My theorys government gets a cut, thats why so many bikes end up in lake. The scooters have been known to freeze up when credit runs out and person gets injured falling off ..if u are reading this buy your own, google to find injury stories dont hire at all costs

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SilverSurfer44

I fell off my bike yeserday on road riding slow losing balance. First in ten years. Hurt my wrist seems like a sprain, read on net often a fracture or break, and im reasonably strong there . Going for xray tommorrow night. E scooter injury if stops working lots of wrist issues, dome parts of article off net. Once bodies in motion, surfing, cycling, motor bikes, cars, sky diving, boats, and contact hockey, rugby etc always injuries opposed to walking, light gym weights, aerobics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-25-00-48-06.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-25-00-48-06.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2020-02-25-00-48-26.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-25-00-48-26.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Obbie

Legend Member
They use these a lot In Brisbane ! Not sure how it works but must run out of credit ad they stop or do you just leave it when they are finished with ?

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
E-scooters are GO!

Neuron Mobility has been given the 'green light' to run a 12-month e-scooter trial across Darwin CBD, Cullen Bay & the Darwin Waterfront, beginning Thursday 23 January.

If you haven't seen the distinctive bright orange e-scooters yet, it won't be long before you do.

The e-scooter trial is operating in Darwin city, the Waterfront and Cullen Bay, with 100 scooters available to ride in these areas before another 150 scooters are delivered in February.

The easiest way to find a scooter is via the Neuron app, which has a map of every scooter available for use across Darwin.

View attachment 86472

These are proving quite popular down Mitchell Street, in fact one has to be careful not to get knocked down by one haha 🤣🤣
Lovely post xx

Kim Darwin

Diamond Member
They use these a lot In Brisbane ! Not sure how it works but must run out of credit ad they stop or do you just leave it when they are finished with ?
Not sure about Brisbane, but here it operates via a app on your mobile phone, once you at your desired location, you jump off and log off.