• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Since mandatory drug testing is common in many industries.
I was wondering if registered and legal establishments carried out random testing on staff?
Even down to breathalyser testing before and random checks during a shift.

Since health checks are of such a critical importance should not these checks be a ingrained protocol as well?

As a experienced member ( no pun.) of the sex industry. Both as a client and establishment owner, I have seen many girls under the influence of illicit substances across a broad cross section.
From Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin.

It was a strict policy of my business that no substances allowed on site or employees under the influence,(and customers)

Does this standard still hold across the board?
Safe weekend to all.

swodahs

Silver Member
The challenge would be to do so in a practical manner.
Other than alcohol which is easy to test ( but its pretty obvious most of the time you can smell it ) - other drugs are more complicated. You can test urine - but sometimes the test can be positive weeks after someone uses and things like medications can also cause false results, so you may have to repeat the tests and....