• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Double trouble???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
They say that everybody somewhere has a twin, have you ever met yours or been mistaken for somebody else???
Do you look like someone famous??

I like to think I`m a mix of Brad Pitt with muscles similar to Mr Universe but the reality is I probably resemble a sumo wrestler mixed with Tom Cruise...

F

fdoto

When I was 19, I had longish hair and worked in a customer service role. One old guy called me 'love' - I was mistaken for a girl. It wasn't until the drive home that I took it as a compliment.

Sadly, that's all I've been mistaken for.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well from the eyebrows up I bear a striking resemblance to our own Mr Fudd

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
more than one Fudd????????????????????? Oh dear :angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: When I had a number one hair cut many many moons ago apparently I lokked like Sinead O'Connor........lol......guess that was only because of the number one. ::)

buckland boy

Foundation Member
I do remember going to a hotel in Essendon when I was only 16 years old and was refused service at a bottle shop where the guy there said to me that he had already sent me on my way previously and I had never been to that place before. I had never been refused service before as I was one who matured early and had a five o'clock shadow at 15. He then served my mates who still had bum fluff on their faces at the time.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I think that I must have one of those faces that reminds people of someone they've met before? I'm always being told that I look just like...what's her name! Or people say that they've met me before, when I know dam well that I haven't! Lol!
Oh well, at least I'm never at a party or bbq and have no-one to talk to?

Lol!!!
Lisa xxx

W

WRXXXR

People often mistake me for Vin Diesel!!

A few years ago my mates were surfing and after telling them i wasn't going, they thought they saw me and "I" copped a barrage of abuse. Turns out it wasn't me but circumstances led to realising this bloke lives around the corner from me. I see him walking his dogs every so often and this poor bloke looks exactly like me! Tad shorter and not so bulky but the face is so similiar.

Happy2

Legend Member
My best mate died in a motorcycle accident About two years later a chap walked into the Nabawa tavern The spitting image. It really does make your head spin when you see it.
I must say I was pleased my mates mother wasn't in the bar at the time