• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Double Penetration

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Before you gotta run, you gotta learn how to walk first! And, here I sit in my bed every night, looking up double penetration videos even when I still have not had my dream threesome!
Have any of you guys done or been on the receiving end of a double penetration?! If so, would you do it again?! What’s it like, what’d you love or hate! Go into details, don’t be shy ;)

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Well, it's my barbarian delusion that I'd like to do threesome but the problem is that I can manage one guy at a time...But I watched threesome in my bystander .actually they are married couple and the other person was family friend I was taking bath and suddenly I found the lady screaming in the other side I quickly open the duct and what I found it was two guy and one lady having threesome but after that the other guy turn off the light and the movie end...I like one thing that may be it's a great pleasure for the lady for double penetration as it gives her a double pleasure and excitement.....I'd love to empiricism once in my lifetime.....:rolleyes:

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Well, it's my barbarian delusion that I'd like to do threesome but the problem is that I can manage one guy at a time...But I watched threesome in my bystander .actually they are married couple and the other person was family friend I was taking bath and suddenly I found the lady screaming in the other side I quickly open the duct and what I found it was two guy and one lady having threesome but after that the other guy turn off the light and the movie end...I like one thing that may be it's a great pleasure for the lady for double penetration as it gives her a double pleasure and excitement.....I'd love to empiricism once in my lifetime.....:rolleyes:
I think the other guy don't dare to turn off the lights if he came to know that you are also watching the movie:D:D:D:D