• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

double penetration

T

Tinkza

am keen to try double penetration..but not the standard 1 in pussy other in ass..but instead am keen to try both in pussy at same time..am wondering if any other chicks have done this and what their thoughts are..keen to hear how it was.

F

frankqld

does it matter what other people think about how they liked it or not,you'll either like it or you wont,just do it,it will expand your knowledge base.

C

Cristal dirtyslut hotbabe

Double penetration rocks!

Sticking 2 cocks in there is sometimes a little bit difficult getting in at the right angle so you need 2 cocks that are big enough as one big and one small doesn't work...

Start off with a couple of small dildos and use lots of lube. your pussy is naturally very stretchy so a bit of practice will go a long way.

Once you have mastered the art, try going for fisting...I love making mens fists dissapear inside my pussy and squirting all over them....Mmmmm..

xx

poida81

Bronze Member
I've always wanted to do that but its hard with my sise and finding someone stretchy. it would be awesome for all three to cum at the same time.