• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Doing the math at CM

BoltThrower

Silver Member
Popped into Comfort Massage today for the first time. I've been curious, and as a pinned service, I wondered if that might guarantee a rewarding experience. I saw Pinky, who by her report was on her 2nd day. Unremarkable young lady, skinny with tiny breasts. Pinky gave me a really great massage for about 30 minutes, then a really lacklustre tease before bringing up extras. I bargained her from $180 to $150 for FS, was asked to be gentle, and then proceeded to a fairly one-sided affair: no hint of a GFE, actorly moans and groans, and a transactional HJ to finish me off. Overall, I was unmoved.
It's a shame as the massage was great. It can be a challennge and a fluke to locate someone who is great at both massage and FS.
But here the maths doesnt work for me. There are some remarkably stunning and sexy young Asian ladies in Perth right now, working out of houses for $200 an hour, giving great and enthusiastic - and clean - service. Here I was asked to pay a total of $240 for 45 minutes ($60 + $180), and ultimately paid $210 for 45 minutes and a generally ambivalent (but very friendly) and shy service.

Last edited:

Vonhobbit

Gold Member
It will be a long time before I visit a massage place again. I much prefer a private masseuse, with set prices in a homey, comfortable environment. It's like the difference between a factory experience and a custom-made experience. Plus, so much of the money goes to the management who often manipulate their workers. No, give me a private lady any day of the week.

rexhunt

Silver Member
hard to negotiate if the girl is really keen for more dollars. kind of puts a downer on it when you get made to feel like a tight arse, and you know your getting screwed

lucifer

Diamond Member
Not sure what else they should keen on? Its their job same as all of us working for the $ lol.