• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dogging sites for Northern Territory Darwin & Alice Springs

S

SilverSurfer44

Actually it's not rubbish. I know this as 100% facts as it's part of mine and NT's kinks..
Would people need blow up mattresses or normal mattresses for sex or is it just doggy style and oral sex I imagine.?

I went camping with a lady fuck buddy a couple of weeks ago. There was no way in the world we were going to have sex on the three of four nights camping. I would be capable of breaking my hips or knees within 5 minutes that's even on double bed air mattress. I wouldn't want to do it to a female have her on top due to potential injuries. Seems like kink, I guess beach sex could happen, only thought.of that
.need to watch for crocodile 🐊, lol. More meat eaters

T

Tania Admin

Would people need blow up mattresses or normal mattresses for sex or is it just doggy style and oral sex I imagine.?

I went camping with a lady f**k buddy a couple of weeks ago. There was no way in the world we were going to have sex on the three of four nights camping. I would be capable of breaking my hips or knees within 5 minutes that's even on double bed air mattress. I wouldn't want to do it to a female have her on top due to potential injuries. Seems like kink, I guess beach sex could happen, only thought.of that
.need to watch for crocodile 🐊, lol. More meat eaters
Plenty of ways to have sex without a mattress. Would look a bit weird carrying a mattress down to Lameroo Beach 🤣

S

SilverSurfer44

Plenty of ways to have sex without a mattress. Would look a bit weird carrying a mattress down to Lameroo Beach 🤣

Ha ha, . I imagined Naughty thoughts was a conservative male voting labour. Not a wild man in kink having sex on the beach with crocodiles watching.

Channelle

Legend Member
The very thought of crocodiles in the vicinity watching on has me nervous.

That is why in Darwin the choosing of your lady partner is more important than ever - remember to always select a lady who runs slower than you.😁

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
The very thought of crocodiles in the vicinity watching on has me nervous.

That is why in Darwin the choosing of your lady partner is more important than ever - remember to always select a lady who runs slower than you.😁
0CB15C12-4B89-4B93-AEA7-EA040ED313AB.jpeg