• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Does your partner???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Had a friend get in a little trouble with his misses during the week. It seems he hadn`t deletd some messages from an old flame from his phone.
Now some may agree that she has the right to read messages on his phone but does she??
And what if she came across a secret diary. Is she allowed to read that??

What if they belonged to your son or daughter??

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
If he didnt want his phone read, shouldn't leave it lying around. Now, it all depends on how long theyve been together and how serious the relationship is. Fine line really!

xxxxx

A

Alecia the Foxx

No-one has the right to read other people's phone messages, or their diaries, etc. It is employing the use of power and control, and is not acceptable. However, I break this rule myself if my partners at the time start reading my phone messages. If that happens, all bets are off, in my book.

F

Farm Boy

Did this trouble involve being whacked with a golf club?
One of my relations had this experience.

C

carly16

i wouldnt want anyone to find my messages n stuff. my mum is like csi, so im super careful with that