• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does complexion and age matters in any relationship?😍😍

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
For me its a big no. I believe love has no boundaries. Love can happens with anyone anywhere. Love does not sees age or color.

Cant wait to hear youπŸ˜‹πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

1579218901003.png 1579218974008.png 1579219096390.png

1579219331823.png 1579219364459.png 1579219458512.png

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
[Link is broken so has been taken down

X Left at 12am saying she had to go to Joondalup because of some drama with her brother and that she would come back in a couple of hours but never returned

Thats because her and her brother got banged up for a car theft racket... ;) makes sense. Joondalup car thieves... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xavier Jung

There is a lot of truth in "Beauty is skin deep". In some instances, the most attractive people can have the most unattractive souls.

No Soul is unattractive. It is Light and Love. What you are referring to is their persona, which ultimately means mask.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
No Soul is unattractive. It is Light and Love. What you are referring to is their persona, which ultimately means mask.
Sorry, I personally cannot believe that. You are essentially saying Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin had a beautiful (light and love) soul and a rotten personality. For me, that does not work. Societal masks are entirely different. The wonderful thing about personal beliefs in these matters is that they are so varied and purely defined by the person whose belief it is.

Last edited: