• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does anal sex stretch your bottom muscles or is it ok? Does it feel nice for a lady?

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Since I have never tried it & choose never to
( advice from my doctor when I researched the service!)
guess I can't say much on the subject.
except when I am accidentally semi penetrated while doing doggy I cringe!!!
So it's no pleasure for me
(Maybe for the guy ~ but I do have a tight pussy anyway !!! )

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Anal sex for beginners

Anal sex can be a scary proposition. You’re putting what in where? If you’re curious about anal sex, chances are you’ve experimented with fingers or tongues (or you have a partner who won’t stop broaching the topic). Hopefully you’re approaching anal sex with excitement and only just a little nervousness. We want you to enjoy it. Anal sex can be a healthy, safe, sexy way to explore your sexuality with your partner. We have a few tips for the booty beginner who seeks to become an anal expert:

Before anal exploration, make sure your bowels are empty. Take a shower and soap all around your anus. Just this simple prep should leave you feeling clean enough to explore. If you don’t feel quite clean enough yet…

Try an anal douche. The StreemMaster and Disposable Enemas are great products for keeping your bowels fresh and clean. These products just rinse out your rectum, rather than forcing you to have a bowel movement. A couple of warm water rinses and your anus will be cleaner than the day you were born!

Begin exploring your anus and its pleasurable nerve endings with your fingers or a toy before you attempt anal sex. Always use a bunch of thick lube like KY Jelly or Maximus when you explore your anus, as the anus doesn’t lubricate naturally. A water-based lubricant from The World’s Most Private Store will make things feel 100 times better. You really can’t use too much.

When you or your partner inserts fingers or a toy into your anus, think about relaxing your sphincter muscles. We know, this sounds a lot easier than it is. A great way to isolate your sphincter muscles is to think about tensing them up. Clench the muscles you would use to keep from passing gas, then release. The more you clench and release, the more relaxed your ass will become. Relax and bear down when something is being pushed inside you. The key to enjoyable anal sex is a relaxed anus (and all that lube).

When you feel relaxed and like you’re ready to try anal sex, go for it. If you prefer, you can choose a position where you control penetration, such as you squatting or kneeling on top. Another gentle position is the spooning position, where both partners lie on their sides. Have him apply plenty of lube to his penis before entering. A condom is advisable, as the bacteria from your anus could give him a UTI.

Remember that you control the action. If your partner is going too fast or too hard, let him know. You want the experience to be enjoyable for both of you.

Lots of information Ms Sue….

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
For me, i do not enjoy anal sex. My first ever time wasnt very good, i had a slip from a guy with a reasonably large penis.. and my bloody god it made me bleed and cry. trust me, going to the hospital at 2am on a saturday night to get stitched back up was by far one of the most painfullest experiences of my life.

Although on a good note, I guess if performed properly, and fully prepared for the experience, it could be pleasurable..?

I have friends who thoroughly enjoy anal sex, outside of being working ladies, and could easily say that they prefer it over vaginal sex.. Each to their own I guess :)

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
For me, i do not enjoy anal sex. My first ever time wasnt very good, i had a slip from a guy with a reasonably large penis.. and my bloody god it made me bleed and cry. trust me, going to the hospital at 2am on a saturday night to get stitched back up was by far one of the most painfullest experiences of my life.

Although on a good note, I guess if performed properly, and fully prepared for the experience, it could be pleasurable..?

I have friends who thoroughly enjoy anal sex, outside of being working ladies, and could easily say that they prefer it over vaginal sex.. Each to their own I guess :)

Yes, knew a girl I worked with who preferred anal action to pussy penetration. Apparently an older lover introduced it to her when she was 17, her first penetrative sex experience.

TheCock

Legend Member

I can introduce you to it Miss Bloom ;) I am a very highly skilled experienced individual when it comes to such matters. Warning: You may become addicted.

Silk

Bronze Member
Hi I'm jumping in a bit late Into the convo, my partner had only ever tried it once years ago ( before me) and hated it. Through some light finger play there while stimulating other areas she started coming around and really began to enjoy anal play. Now she absolutely loves it anytime my fingers slip inside bring her to a highly intense orgasm when combined. We are slowly working our way up to full anal sex but I am enjoying every minute of it hahaha. Does anyone have any tips for easing her into it when we do. We have made attempts, stopped by pain. I figured she will loosen up a bit with how much she likes my fingers in there. So I'm in no rush but advice need hurts.

Just my recent experience .

Silk

Bronze Member
Anal sex for beginners

Anal sex can be a scary proposition. You’re putting what in where? If you’re curious about anal sex, chances are you’ve experimented with fingers or tongues (or you have a partner who won’t stop broaching the topic). Hopefully you’re approaching anal sex with excitement and only just a little nervousness. We want you to enjoy it. Anal sex can be a healthy, safe, sexy way to explore your sexuality with your partner. We have a few tips for the booty beginner who seeks to become an anal expert:

Before anal exploration, make sure your bowels are empty. Take a shower and soap all around your anus. Just this simple prep should leave you feeling clean enough to explore. If you don’t feel quite clean enough yet…

Try an anal douche. The StreemMaster and Disposable Enemas are great products for keeping your bowels fresh and clean. These products just rinse out your rectum, rather than forcing you to have a bowel movement. A couple of warm water rinses and your anus will be cleaner than the day you were born!

Begin exploring your anus and its pleasurable nerve endings with your fingers or a toy before you attempt anal sex. Always use a bunch of thick lube like KY Jelly or Maximus when you explore your anus, as the anus doesn’t lubricate naturally. A water-based lubricant from The World’s Most Private Store will make things feel 100 times better. You really can’t use too much.

When you or your partner inserts fingers or a toy into your anus, think about relaxing your sphincter muscles. We know, this sounds a lot easier than it is. A great way to isolate your sphincter muscles is to think about tensing them up. Clench the muscles you would use to keep from passing gas, then release. The more you clench and release, the more relaxed your ass will become. Relax and bear down when something is being pushed inside you. The key to enjoyable anal sex is a relaxed anus (and all that lube).

When you feel relaxed and like you’re ready to try anal sex, go for it. If you prefer, you can choose a position where you control penetration, such as you squatting or kneeling on top. Another gentle position is the spooning position, where both partners lie on their sides. Have him apply plenty of lube to his penis before entering. A condom is advisable, as the bacteria from your anus could give him a UTI.

Remember that you control the action. If your partner is going too fast or too hard, let him know. You want the experience to be enjoyable for both of you.

Lots of information Ms Sue….

Thanks I appreciate the advice ms sue. I'm happy I found this site. I've been looking for somewhere to talk and discus aspects of sex with like minded people.

:)

R

Raye@Langtrees

Hi I'm jumping in a bit late Into the convo, my partner had only ever tried it once years ago ( before me) and hated it. Through some light finger play there while stimulating other areas she started coming around and really began to enjoy anal play. Now she absolutely loves it anytime my fingers slip inside bring her to a highly intense orgasm when combined. We are slowly working our way up to full anal sex but I am enjoying every minute of it hahaha. Does anyone have any tips for easing her into it when we do. We have made attempts, stopped by pain. I figured she will loosen up a bit with how much she likes my fingers in there. So I'm in no rush but advice need hurts.

Just my recent experience .

Hi Silk....:p

Glad to hear that you and partner are enjoying the joy of sex. All sexual experiences should be enjoyed.

One has to be relaxed for starters..... a good night out.....a comfortable amount of liquor......this could work.

image.jpg

Sam1991

New Members
Not a good idea to overdo it, esp if your man is very big. Overtime pple who do anal that much have trouble muscle control. So take it easy.