• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does A Clit Piercing Lead To Better Orgasms? 10 Things You Need To Know About Piercing Your Vagina

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Hey there, okay so I have had many different questions about clitoral piercings.. This should answer it.

I have this piercing (almost my 2 year anniversary Yay!) and ive had people ask me if its better, is it for religion, does it work, is it worth while?

Take it from myself and all of these ladies about what we think..

what do YOU think of them?

When it comes to enhancing your experience in the bedroom, there’s no shortage of suggestions on the things that will take your sexy time to a whole new level. A quick Google search on the subject will populate results like “kegel exercises,” “Jade egg practices” and a slew of sex toys for purchase — all surefire ways to increase sexual pleasure. Some brave women have tried something more permanent in order to make sex extra satisfying: clitoral piercings. But, how does having a clit piercing affect your sex life?

Sure, nowadays body piercings are pretty mainstream. Around 83 percent of women in the U.S. have their ears pierced, and 33 percent are still rocking the belly ring. However, the purposes of those piercings are strictly aesthetic — we get them done because we like the way they look (and shopping for earrings and rings to put in them). But are we all missing out on the genital piercings that intensify sexual encounters?

To find out, we asked the bold women who have gone through with having their vaginas pierced. Here’s what they had to say on how this piercing has changed their sex lives.

1. Helena, 27
23811a30-ccdb-0132-45cc-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

“I have both a horizontal and vertical hood piercing. The horizontal one is mostly decoration, but the vertical one makes any kind of clitoral stimulation so. much. better. The bar lays right on top of my clit, so things like oral sex, dry humping or heavy petting are just infinitely better with it.”
2. Susan, 32
3db22340-ccdb-0132-46f9-0e9062a7590a.gif

“Before I had this piercing so many positions would bore me to tears. I could only ever get off if I was on top. Now, even positions like missionary feel amazing, and I finish every time I have sex with my partner.”
3. Alison, 41
5289a780-ccdb-0132-46f5-0e9062a7590a.gif

“Once I got my clitoral piercing, I couldn’t believe what I was missing. I come multiple times now, even from penetration. The added stimulation is amazing. It makes me feel every thrust, every touch. Even when we are not having sex, my partner touching through my clothes stimulates me. It keeps me turned on almost all day.”
4. Kayla, 21
1a6b79f0-ccdd-0132-45c8-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

“Honestly, I did it as something crazy that I wanted to do when I turned 21. But ever since it has properly healed up (it took about a month) even things like working out, dancing or crossing my legs feel extra good. Sex feels off the charts amazing with this piercing.”
5. Lisa, 37
98fe0090-ccdb-0132-9a93-0e01949ad350.gif

“I got this piercing while I was going through a bad breakup. When I finally had sex with a new partner, I found that positions that I used to hate felt much better with my clitoral hood piercing. Specifically, my ex always wanted me to do reverse cowgirl, and it just didn’t do anything for me then. But now every time I do this position it causes fireworks.”
6. Sarah, 24
a96ad0b0-ccdb-0132-9a8e-0e01949ad350.gif

“The way that this piercing has most affected my life has been the impact it has had on my partners. Not only are they extremely excited when they see it, but since my experience is so heightened by this piercing, they seem to enjoy it more because I’m enjoying it so much.”
7. Kara, 19
d32cebf0-ccdb-0132-45c7-0ebc4eccb42f.gif
“My boyfriend is very conservative, so when I showed him my new piercing he was shocked and not happy that he would have to wait a month until the piercing healed for us to have sex again. I had been faking with him before this. When we first did it after my piercing healed, I came so hard that I actually cried.”
8. Tina, 38
e3addb80-ccdb-0132-46fc-0e9062a7590a.gif
“My piercing has opened my partner and I up to BDSM. He uses my piercings (I have both my clitoral and horizontal hood) to pull and twist on me down there. It has made him much more dominant to me. I know that if I don’t do well, he will use that to make me behave.”
9. Michelle, 23
efea4310-ccdb-0132-9a95-0e01949ad350.gif
“Scissoring with my girlfriend gets me off so much faster now. We actually got our clitoral hoods pierced together, and when they make contact with each other it’s an explosion of sensation for both of us.”
10. Sabrina, 40
05a51a30-ccdc-0132-9a96-0e01949ad350.gif
“In my younger years I would always finish when having sex, but as I approached my 40th birthday I was finishing less and less with my partner. All of that changed when I got my clit pierced. Now all my husband has to do is blow on it and it gets me off!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
I have a vertical clitoral hood piercing. I've had it done for seven years now and have absolutely no regrets. Best thing ever.