• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you want to have more fun on this forum?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The quickest way to make friends and connections in life is to let people know they have passed your way and to do this is simple click on their profile and push the follow button.
It is easy to see them and who you follow when you log in and totally more enjoyable...they get a notification that you are following them so it makes my day when I see someone is following me
Lets start using all the features of the forum FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Rachy this is a serious post to make sure you all understand how to follow the stalker comment was a genuine inquiry would a member think I am stalking if I followed I am trying to get across that you follow the people you are interested in there content and that lets them know you have passed there way. I will bet $5 you don't use this feature I expect to see you following at least a 100 members within a week, and they should all have value like Miss Monique that spreads the word in Adelaide. Ps your avatar is weak for a Canberra Madam I am sure you can find better remember Sherry's corset