• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you really like ORAL or not?

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Oral sex? We all love it in some degree right.;)

But some do more than others if you ask me.:cool:

So is taking more than giving seems selfish, or is it not fun to get demanding sometimes.:playful:
unnamed-file-12.jpeg

Doesn’t hurt if you return the favor some other time right?!:D

K

Kieronlines

I love it when a woman goes to town and does a really good job, not just bobbing up and down she needs to pay attention to the whole experience. And like wide if I am burying my head in the holiest of holy’s then I can’t go at it like I’m licking Vegemite of my morning toast. I think the key is everybody is different everybody likes it different you have to react to what your partner is doing..........

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
A woman visited her doctor for her annual exam. The doctor asked, “Are you and your husband sexually active?” “Yes,” the woman said. “We have verbal sex everyday.” “Verbal sex?I think you mean oral sex” the doctor said. “I mean verbal sex.” the woman said.
“Every morning my husband and I pass each other in the hall and say, ‘Fuck you!’ ”.

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
If the person I’m giving to loves it, it’s such a turn on and I’m happy to give and not receive...of course can always go 69 if you can’t agreed on who’s turn it is 👅