• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

Romano

Sensi4skin
Bronze Member
Either way kept neat and tidy, pussy is a turn on not matter what it looks like. Being uncircumcised I hope the girls aren't turned off by the extra skin. Pulled back Im sure they wouldn't event notice it, I do like to shave my own pubic hair, it impresses the girls shows that Im making an effort.

CurveSurfer

Bronze Member
Landing strip or similar. I don't really like bald, it seems pre-pubescent which is just not my thing... A bit of hair signifies fertility and that she's a woman, no longer a child.
If it's manicured, even better as it indicates that she looks after herself.
That being said, vaginas, hairy, bald, trimmed, and the women that own them.. love them all.. 😻

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Love real vaginas! Shaved or not does not concern me. Plus, I LOVE an uncircumcised penis! 😍
what do you mean? You luv real pussies? Which are not to you? Shaved waxed lazered, full growth, there still all real unless your talking about toys?

Lingus

Legend Member
I'm fortunate enough to be a groomer of various vulva within a small proportion of the Chinese massage scene here in Perth ... I've also been trained locally in Chinese massage techniques by some very skilled older ladies, who benefit in return.

As for preferences, I've found that most of the Chinese girls with whom I have contact simply want to replicate what they regard as 'the Western custom' ... and so, off it is with all pubic hair !

As for my own preferences, my only definitive request is to ensure that clitoral hood and labia are clear for exploration ! 😻

stovo82

Diamond Member
Americans love Bush! There have been 2 Bushes as President. Bush has won 3 Presidential elections.

Lingus

Legend Member
I can just imagine Hillary's counter slogan if she was running for President back then "read my lips, no more Bush".

Can you imagine this ... dream, or nightmare ?

😘

hillary.2.jpg

bianca2001

love being massaged and giving massages!
Silver Member
both:)
smoothy feels enjoyable in my tennis skirt when breezy but when i grow a patch it feels risky because if my skirt blows up its very easy for someone to see my patch whereas if my smoothy shows it might just look like flesh-colored knickers!

thirsty

Diamond Member
smoothy feels enjoyable in my tennis skirt when breezy but when i grow a patch it feels risky because if my skirt blows up its very easy for someone to see my patch whereas if my smoothy shows it might just look like flesh-colored knickers!
Don’t you just love windy days. I’ll be keeping my eye out for anyone wearing tennis skirts from now on.

exyachtie6

Gold Member
well i was wearing tennis skirts even before i played tennis because if you kiss jeannie she likes you in a tennis skirt for fun😻
Bring on the tennis skirts! 🥰

D

Deleted member 49173

I'm def all for clean ..
1 lady I know is total bald IPL , 1 actually plucks herself - bald as well , another shaves
For me its about clean and visual line-of-sight for the clit ..

I dont like hairy flossing at all ..