Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

NB14

Gold Member
Lasered smooth, nothing worse that copping a pube or a bit of stubble. I believe that we should both be kept neat and tidy for each other’s pleasures

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I
I was asked recently on talking sex what Australian Men and Bi Sexual Woman prefer.Would like some feedback from members so I can reply to the letter.
Fully Shaved
A La Natural
Partially Shaved
If it Ain't Smooth in the Grove... Then I just can't eat it no more... Maybe I've been spoilt for too long?

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
If it Ain't Smooth in the Grove... Then I just can't eat it no more... Maybe I've been spoilt for too long?

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Lasered smooth, nothing worse that copping a pube or a bit of stubble. I believe that we should both be kept neat and tidy for each other’s pleasures
How much is it to get lasered? I really wouldn't mind getting my shit lasered, I hate shaving. I'd love to never have to manicure my face or my cock ever again 😭

LyraBell

Bronze Member
cut or uncut..? I enjoy playing with a guy's foreskin with my lips and tongue until he is hard...it's nice when he pops out of hiding ;)...but I wouldn't discriminate.

Darth Vader

Bronze Member
I was asked recently on talking sex what Australian Men and Bi Sexual Woman prefer.Would like some feedback from members so I can reply to the letter.
Fully Shaved
A La Natural
Partially Shaved
I just love it when there fully shaved and recent ladies have mentioned how they love the fact that I’m fully shaved down there too.

T

'TwasFun

Fully Shaved
A La Natural
Partially Shaved

Whatever you are comfy with. For natural or partly. Not fully shaved

rufbear

Legend Member
Stubble on a pussy is as irritating as stubble on my face when I'm eating out a pussy. Clean shaven or hairy and sweaty is best.